NEED JOB ASAP

TN94Z28

need part-time job am 17 yrs old with work experience in restaurant and with excavating. not jus a seasonal job but if it is id still be open to take it. im used to long hours at the worst times without breaks while doing it without complaining.

no more donatos?

i cant even begin to tell you how much i hate that FUCKING gay, underpaid, overworked, terriblymanaged, shitty, greedy, aweful, sad, ruthless, deranged, place they call a pizzaria. the district supervisor has made that an extremely uneasy, and enjoyable place to work. im tired of the bullshit. i dread going to work everyday. i hate dealing with customers. im to the point where i will tell them off,e ven though im know im going to get shit for it from the district. their policies are paradoxes so nothing makes sense. fuck that place.

im looking to get into something that interests me(computers). pay doesnt even concern me as long as im doing what im interested in.

i cant even begin to tell you how much i hate that FUCKING gay, underpaid, overworked, terriblymanaged, shitty, greedy, aweful, sad, ruthless, deranged, place they call a pizzaria. the district supervisor has made that an extremely uneasy, and enjoyable place to work. im tired of the bullshit. i dread going to work everyday. i hate dealing with customers. im to the point where i will tell them off,e ven though im know im going to get shit for it from the district. their policies are paradoxes so nothing makes sense. fuck that place.

im looking to get into something that interests me(computers). pay doesnt even concern me as long as im doing what im interested in.

lol. i worked in gahanna as a driver...my manager i believe felt it was his job to make sure everyone hated their life. wouldnt hire a replacement for me so i could transfer to easton...he pissed me off one day and i waited til all the morning drivers left and then put my $$ on his desk and left at 2 and he had no one til 5. went up and talked to clarence moody same day, told him what was going on all the BS, and he said as long as amy yocum (easton mgr) knew what happened, and she was ok with it, he was fine with it. she hated my boss at gahanna and was happy to hire me just to spite him.

• 2 weeks later...
i applied with a staffing service earlier today. i have no prior experience with them but you may want to check that out.

Remedy Intellegent Staffing..

It's on Hilliard Rome Rd. Can't remember exact address, but I'm sure you can map quest. I started the day after I applied. Tell them you want to work at Ceva Logistics and you will be with me. lol I love it there. PM me for info for reference. I'm #1 on hire list... So it might help out. You can even stretch your employment dates like I did and get it based on work history alone.

I posted for you instead of OP based on age.

To OP....

IDK if they do minors or not but I can check it out for you.