This is one Ford I would definitely own

TTQ B4U

Guest Removed
Yeah, I'm really impressed with the new 5.0,they employed some modern tech, and well it shows.

:)

well, they changed the firing order too...

henry got something right on the flat head..(same firing order) so the shit isnt that new

well, they changed the firing order too...

henry got something right on the flat head..(same firing order) so the shit isnt that new

The funny thing is I heard GM copied the firing order of the old 5.0 HO in the lsx?

Does that mean they don't sound like a 5.0 anymore? I swear my LSX sort of sounds like one in a more angry way- just need some flowmasters... ;)

Not a fan of the color by any means, but this is perhaps "the" Mustang I would own. The new 5.0 is HOT!!

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_1003_2011_ford_mustang_gt_premium_test/index.html

the color looks alot better in person

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/auto%20show/0119000933a.jpg

How much are the new GT's going to cost though... Im waiting to see them with like a 40-50k price tag lol.

I just built on on ther site the GT Premium with a track pack and upgraded stereo is $35k only other real big money option is the glass roof which cost $1500.

Ive heard Ford will be doing a throw back to the Fox Bodies pretty soon. Anyone else heard that?

as much as I love a good fox, and miss mine dearly. That would be a huge mistake on thier part, unless the name of the game is 5.0, and a much lighter chassis, but we all know thats not going to happen this day and age.

Itll be ugly as dirt lol. Keep em in the past :(

Anyone watch the video, that guy sounded like a fucking robot.

Anyway, i was impressed with the v6 they sampled in Motor Trend but wondered how the hell they could make a 305hp v6 mustang and a 315hp v8 mustang (previous v8) but it all makes sense now.

My rich milf girl is buying a black one when they come out.

Ummm... they are already out. If you go to the Ford web site and build one it will show you how many dealers that that model and changes when you select different options. Neat little feature.