wtb 65" toshiba big screen/ stand

Guest Removed
shit was wak.....just seen that thread..was interested till i seen pics..you see those on the curb all the time for a reason...lmao

i don't think those style Rear Projections have been made for awhile. 100 or 200 bucks is all it's worth

Nah, in good shape, with stand, at 65" (that is key, being that big), I let the guy know that $350 would be a reasonable price to get for that TV. I suggested asking $450 and letting the price negotiate down to $350.

Anything 52" and lower is basically worthless at that point, as that was the common sizes sold. A slight price premium can be had for 55"+ due to the large size and less selection out there. But the price has to be significantly lower than the DLP / LCD rear projection TV's of similar size. Hell, last Thanksgiving I bought my 2 month old (as in manufactured 2 months prior) 73" DLP w/ stand for $1000. Good deal, yes, but nothing too outrageous IMO.

BTW I sold my girlfriends a 60' (or so) RCA 2 months ago for $150 in good working order on CL and she was happy with it. She bought it for $300 2 years ago.

Thats funny, i was dating a girl when she decided to move to Cali, she didnt want to take any of her furniture or leave anything for her ex (who'm she was living with at the time) to have to she GAVE me her 60" RCA rear projection. It was in great shape and looked pretty good as long as you had HD cable hooked up but i ended up giving it to my mom.

Two years ago, I sold my RCA 58" rear-projection HDTV w/ two years remaining on the in-home service plan on here for $300. I paid $700 new two years previous plus $200 for the plan. If that guy paid $5k, have I got some swamp land with his name on it.