Damn birds in the sky.

Radio Flyer1647545514

Watch out for those plans and helicopters in the air with this warm weather.

I was following a guy on my bike down to Chillicothe and they clocked him at 76, me at 79 and while we were standing around getting written up they pulled over two more people.

79 in a 55 FML.

damn did you get a ticket or just a warning? did a blue hyundai in the slow lane get pulled over by any chance?

That fucker is everywhere!

BTW, the ticket sucks. I'm having my G/F drive me around this weekend.

Nope, didn't see any Blue Hyundai on the way there or back.

Time to go to court and pay a fine and skip the points.

I'm kind of pissed I got clocked faster than the guy I was following. He was hauling asssss the whole way, that's the only reason I was following him. Didn't expect a plane to catch us. They're almost invisible when there are some clouds out.

At least my first speeding ticket was a good one. I was one exit away from my destination.

One of my state patrol patients said two days ago they will be doing that all week since the weather is warmer. The have been hitting 71 in Morrow and Richland county the past few days.

Where were you at? I've never been pulled over by plane but I've been pulled over by copter and lit up by them a few times, as well. I've been lit up by a copter for not doing a damn thing on at least two occasions on 315 heading South in the same area. I wish I could remember the exits I was by offhand.

Where were you at? I've never been pulled over by plane but I've been pulled over by copter and lit up by them a few times, as well. I've been lit up by a copter for not doing a damn thing on at least two occasions on 315 heading South in the same area. I wish I could remember the exits I was by offhand.

Was it 71 heading north past Polaris?

One of my state patrol patients said two days ago they will be doing that all week since the weather is warmer. The have been hitting 71 in Morrow and Richland county the past few days.

Warm weather and Easter Weekend will equal OSP's everywhere. Perry Township has been around my area quite a bit. Had one give me a look for pulling a nice 1-2-3 gear run from a light. Thought he was going to whip a U-turn on me but didn't.

So you haven't seen the Blue Hyundai ? :confused:

I haven't either, but I've been up north the past few days keepin' tabs on my parents' collection of pets. They've got a Hyundai, but it isn't blue, so that's def not what you're seeing.

ya it was really bad in Morrow County on friday... luckily I went out of town and missed most of that mess.