Very Cool Audio Illusion

Benner

I highly advise everyone trying this to use headphones. Noise Cancelling are best but something is better than nothing.

Kinda creeped me out at some points and I had to look around the room

And don't worry I swear no one will jump out or scream or any of that stupid shit.

http://www.wimp.com/freakyillusion/

nothing pops out...but definately listen with headphones or you wont get the full effect

Kinda freaky at some points ain't it. When he whispered I got cold chills like someone was right behind me.

Guest tbutera2112
Kinda freaky at some points ain't it. When he whispered I got cold chills like someone was right behind me.

haha definately did not expect that part

WOW. Listened on a very nice pair of earbuds.. PERFECT except the echoes sound wrong for my room.

Tempting to do a microphone setup similarly to this and trying it..

Same here. I got a pair of shure's that were over $100 for christmas and they broadcasted the sounds perfectly. Kind of tempted to try it while sitting in the middle of the room.

my dad showed me one of these a couple years ago...he kinda explained it as them using tiny mics placed in the ear so the sound is replicated exactly as you'd year it...it wasnt as creepy as i thought that one would turn out to be, but same effect

and the bag over the head creeped me out a bit...the whisper even more