Got my "M" on my license now

Feels good to be able to go anywhere and ride at anytime now.

Passed with zero mess ups, and the instructors were very impressed with my riding skills for how long I had been riding. Makes me feel kinda good and my mom feels a lot better about me being on the bike so it's an all around win win.

One guy was there, bought the BIGGEST BIKE HE COULD FIND. 1800CC cruiser or something like that and failed as soon as he started! Kind of scares me people like that are out there riding just to look cool. I was the last person to go and me and the guys giving the test were having some shits and giggles about some people there.

I hope when I go take the MSF they have a Buell there so I can get the opportunity to ride a bike a little more fun than the rest.

Night time ride soon anyone?

The course they teach at AD Farrow in Sunbury uses Buell Blasts, but I believe it's alot more expensive. All of the state run ones I have heard of are a mix of Honda Rebels, Nighthawks and some dual-sports. That's all we had at the course I took in Delaware. It was still a good time though.

I hope I get to rock a dual sport then at the MSF course.

Normally does anyone there have their endorsement? I've heard a few eggs out of the bunch do. I just want that insurance discount.

Also, do you guys have the AMA membership? What's the average discount you get for signing up for that?