99.7 Blitz or Rock

JaSSon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it really matter? All you hear is commercials half the time anyway. Testicle radio sucks.

Bob and Tom are aweful.

To be fair, XM isn't much better. I've got it it my truck and though there are very few commercials, you have to listen to the same fucking songs over and over and over. It gets old, quick.

I voted Blitz, NO GOD DAMN MORNING SHOWS (why do people want to listen to a morning show anyways?), and mostly newer music with maybe a touch of 90's stuff thrown in.

I miss the Wazu.

99.7 has always sucked......106.7 is alot better and 105.7 is a close second. Fuck the morning show.

And for god sakes please do away with manditory Metallica! Are you serious 99.7 you have been this for years now, you already play the shit outta them. That was cool in the 90's when they were good, but now it's just annoying! Playing them all the time has really turned me off to 99.7. They did improve IMO when they started playing more 80-90's rock.

And the Hair Band 80-90's rock is alot better than the rock of today with the exception of a very few bands. Shit today is just alot of screaming and if i hear that new Cypress hill song againg i'm going to go section 8 shit sucks.

Edited by truckin

Satellite radio is fucking terrible, those of you trying to piss on radio are pissing in the wind.

I voted Blitz, get fucking rid of Bob and Tom (completely unfunny), no more metallica.

Bring the Grego show back.

I voted Blitz.

1.) Howard Stern was perfect

2.) No more Nickelback

3.) No more Nirvana

4.) No more Metallica

Me too

1)He sucks

2)Agree

3)Disagree

4)Mostly agree

106.7 is good, but plays too much faggy shit sometimes.

Fuck XM, I had it for a while and I spent just as much time trying to find something that doesnt suck as I do with FM, so why pay for it. Playing mp3's beats everything, next to that would be Pandora.

i switch between Rovers Morning Glory (106.7)

and The Riot with Obadiah and Nikki (88.7)

but i voted new music, no morning show, and THE Blitz

i also liked the Grego Show

I like Rovers, but im sorry the Riot is just not funny at all. I know Nikki and have met Obadiah their great people but to me the show is just not entertaining at all. Other than that I like the music on the station.

Ever since 99.7 changed their format i refuse to listen to them, way too much old music it I didnt even know they changed their morning show to bob and tom until this thread. 106.7 is usually what i listen to now but i do miss the old Wazu and the Opey and Anthony show.

I voted Blitz.

1.) Howard Stern was perfect

2.) No more Nickelback

3.) No more Nirvana

4.) No more Metallica

He's on Sirius, and better than ever.

And anyone who thinks welfare radio plays a better/bigger selection of music than Sirius is on crack. I can't figure out how anyone can stand listening to commercial after commerical...testicle radio sucks.

No more alice in chains for the love of god. I listen to 99.7 every day at work and I hear more alice in chains in a 8hr period then I really ever wanted to hear them in a lifetime.

Bring back the Blitz!!

I am glad that choose it or loose it is coming back as well.

Oh yeah maybe MTV can follow suit and actually play fucking videos instead of the garbage they show daily

Please tell me how you accomplished this???

-Marc

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/t505/

That looks much nicer than the one I use.

So it goes:

[Android or Iphone]--(via bluetooth)-->[Transmitter]--(via FM)-->[Car Stereo]

All wireless

Works for phone calls, MP3s, videos, pandora, games, whetev.

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/t505/

That looks much nicer than the one I use.

So it goes:

[Android or Iphone]--(via bluetooth)-->[Transmitter]--(via FM)-->[Car Stereo]

All wireless

Works for phone calls, MP3s, videos, pandora, games, whetev.

Does it only work for Android or Iphone? Is your phone available through Verizon yet?

-Marc

I cant remember the last time I listened to FM radio.........

all about my iPod or pandora on the iPhone.

x 24/7/365 here too. FM to me is like having a 3.5" floppy drive in my computer. Never ever use it.

Does it only work for Android or Iphone? Is your phone available through Verizon yet?

-Marc

Well as far as I know those are the only 2 phones that have the Pandora app. But the requirements would be any phone that has AD2P Bluetooth (allows you to transmit multimedia) and Pandora.

Not yet, website still says Spring 2010...

Fuck all morning shows, unless it's Mike & Mike in the Morning on 97.1 the Fan. Sports talk is the only good talk radio, and even it gets really boring sometimes.

Mike and Mike is atrocious. The Herd is the only good sports radio on 97.1. The local people are just mind-numbingly dumb.

Well as far as I know those are the only 2 phones that have the Pandora app. But the requirements would be any phone that has AD2P Bluetooth (allows you to transmit multimedia) and Pandora.

Not yet, website still says Spring 2010...

I have pandora on my Blackberry Curve...?

-Marc

Mike and Mike is atrocious. The Herd is the only good sports radio on 97.1. The local people are just mind-numbingly dumb.

Spielman and Hooley are good.

The Common Man and Torg are good sometimes and really bad sometimes.