New guy from Cleveland/Colorado

C-Mart

Hey guys,

So I grew up in Cleveland, but have spent my past four years going to Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado majoring in Business Management/Entrepreneurship. Last summer I had an internship in New Albany and I'm going to be working it again this summer. I am graduating in December and hopefully moving to Columbus for good.

I sold my cars when I moved away and now just DD a camry but Ill post some pics of previous cars.

1967 Mustang - 289 automatic

1993 Del Sol - D16 turbo

Neither were remotely fast and I'm really looking forward to buying something worth my time when I graduate.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/enjoi_crx/solandstang.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c319/enjoi_crx/P1010602.jpg

Well that's about it. Look forward to hopefully coming to some events this summer. Flame away :bangbang:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Fuck Fort Collins, there's way too many faggot ass rich kids with cars that mommy and daddy bought for them, and they run their mouths to anyone and everyone.

lol not saying you're one of them, but that's my experience. I've never actually been there, I just know them from a shit talk war on cardomain back in highschool, long story :lol:

Anyways, welcome :cool:

Interesting spread of past cars! Welcome to CR.

Thanks, I was working with limited funds so I did not get to do too much to either of them. I am really into unique cars (not saying either of those cars are) and fabrication and my biggest problem is changing my mind about what I want. Excited to graduate and actually have some money to throw at something.

Fuck Fort Collins, there's way too many faggot ass rich kids with cars that mommy and daddy bought for them, and they run their mouths to anyone and everyone.

lol not saying you're one of them, but that's my experience. I've never actually been there, I just know them from a shit talk war on cardomain back in highschool, long story :lol:

Anyways, welcome :cool:

To each their own... Fort Collins > Boulder and those were my two choices... I have lived here for four years and nice cars are few and far between so your cardomain story probably has some truth.

To each their own... Fort Collins > Boulder and those were my two choices... I have lived here for four years and nice cars are few and far between so your cardomain story probably has some truth.

It was like 8 years ago, they were a bunch of high school ricers talking shit about me and my friends shitty cars. it got pretty epic haha. it's honestly no reason to hate Ft. Collins, it's just what always comes to mind when someone mentions it :cool:

Welcome fellow Del Sol owner!

Don't own one anymore and will probably never buy a honda again. Fun car at the time though.

It was like 8 years ago, they were a bunch of high school ricers talking shit about me and my friends shitty cars. it got pretty epic haha. it's honestly no reason to hate Ft. Collins, it's just what always comes to mind when someone mentions it :cool:

Yeah Fort Collins is actually a cool town, just not for cars. Like I said though, I'm stoked to graduate and hopefully move to Columbus for good.

welcome. hope to see you in a new project soon. 67 looks awesome for a tiny pic lol

As soon as I graduate and move I'm getting a project car and a welder and we'll see what happens :D