New bike

CbusBusa

Well I ended up going a completely different direction. I bought a 2008 VFR800 non-abs at Marysville Honda for $7200. The ol' lady hated my 600RR so it's going bye bye. I wanted something to serve both purposes of a sportbike and comfort. Hopefully we can get some miles put on this one. I'll get pics up after I pick it up in the morning. This is the bike though...http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2008models/2008-Honda-Interceptor-ABS.jpg

Well I ended up going a completely different direction. I bought a 2008 VFR800 non-abs at Marysville Honda for $7200. The ol' lady hated my 600RR so it's going bye bye. I wanted something to serve both purposes of a sportbike and comfort. Hopefully we can get some miles put on this one. I'll get pics up after I pick it up in the morning. This is the bike though...http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2008models/2008-Honda-Interceptor-ABS.jpg

great choice!!

yeah i thought you'd like that. what kind of exhaust are you runnin?

gutted stock.. its cheap and sound good.

check out vfrdiscuccion.com or vfrworld.com and there are plenty of how to write ups..

if you have any questions about the bike at all let me know i have gone over my entire bike quite a few times, i did the valve clearance on it as well (pain in the ass)

i can recommend a good oil filter combo for it as well.

i run a mobil 1 car filter on mine that works great its a 1/2 inch longer so you get better filtration and a little bit more oil for the system.

gutted stock.. its cheap and sound good.

check out vfrdiscuccion.com or vfrworld.com and there are plenty of how to write ups..

There are too many different ways to gut the exhaust from what I was reading. If you gut the cat then you need a PC and O2 sims. I'm guessing I should just gut the muffler baffles. Anybody done this before or know who would do it for a fee?

so, how you like it so far?

definitely more comfortable to ride. vtec is fun. i've only ridden it about 10 miles so far. way too quiet. i pussed out on the gutting job last weekend, but i'm gonna give it a shot this wknd.