go around back of the house

in back of the house you will find a white shed with three dead bolts on it

go to the back of the shed and enter 1 4 7 57 9 * in the key pad

go in the shed, walk do the stairs

on the table downstairs is a yellow pages book

look up ortho neuro

call ortho neuro

or call your primary care physician and ask him where he would go

I can't remember what it's called, but it's in Gahanna next to the ice cream place on Hamilton Road by the Morse and Hamiton rd intersection.

That is Proscan Imaging. I send almost everyone of my patients there. they have a great deal if you dont have insurance or you have a high deductible, $450 for each area scanned. That is a serious crackhead price. Knee MRI at the hospital is almost 3K. I just had my knee MRI there and they are great.

Friend needs a good Dr. to get an MRI at for his knee. Please post up recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

I just re read the post. Any family doc/ chiro will be able to look at the knee and determine if an MRI is warranted.

Edited by HAOLE

are you looking for a physician, or a place to get an MRI?? yeah, orthoneuro is o.k., but out of everyone i worked with in columbus---if you have a knee problem, the only person i'd see is dr. robert steensen with cardinal orthopedics. 488-1816. he's very conservative, and will treat you like a family member. he only deals with the knee--everything he does involves JUST THE KNEE. many of the other guys mentioned above are businessmen--they will operate if there's any possible indication to do so.