Dyno Brian IS the MAN!

Bam

Soo...where to start? Went for a baseline dyno...ended with a full tune!

Car is a 99 Formula, A4 car, stock besides a Whisper CF Lid and K&N Filter I put on last week.

First pull...268whp and 292wtq...on a nice cool evening with a decently cool car....first problem...:(

Second Pull... 264whp/288wtq, and AFR is around 15.8-16.0 ....no good!

So Brian works his magic, and VOILA!, little later, we end with 312/330 and an AFR of 12.5!

Dial in some tranny settings and adjust TM, and the car is an ANIMAL compared to previously!

Bottom Line...

Brian took care of my GF and daughter, who unfortunately had to stay for the whole thing, since it was unplanned, in the cold, but Brian offered a kerosene heater, hot pizza, and cold drinks, so they weren't too bad off.

I can't thank Brian enough, and I will DEFINITELY return once I get some mods for the car and would recommend him to anyone as well. Great guy, explained anything I questioned and made me feel like I got more than my money's worth.

From 268 to 312 on a tune...

Holy balls, was the car previously tuned by a retarded birdman ?

Nah...no evidence of prior mis-tuning....it was just graced by the hands of God...

Bottom Line...

Brian took care of my GF and daughter, who unfortunately had to stay for the whole thing, since it was unplanned, in the cold, but Brian offered a kerosene heater, hot pizza, and cold drinks, so they weren't too bad off.

I can't thank Brian enough, and I will DEFINITELY return once I get some mods for the car and would recommend him to anyone as well. Great guy, explained anything I questioned and made me feel like I got more than my money's worth.

This is what Brian and Dynotune is all about, I know you'll enjoy the car so much more now at track day Matt!