Got robbed last night...

kizzzzle

all you guys that carry, if you were there while it happened and it was your place when do you start shooting? as soon as they enter and you see the weapon? just trying to think what would have went down if I was there carrying (and it was my house)...

As soon as they enter without permission, don't announce themselves, and I don't know them. I live with my Brother, we keep our doors locked, all of our friends KNOCK, and nobody has keys except the maintenance guy. I've even met the maintenance guy half naked with a rifle hidden behind the corner of the wall because he didn't knock loud enough to be heard up the stairs and down the hall. The only reason he didn't get ordered to the floor at gunpoint is because he yelled "Maintenance!" as he was coming up the stairs and had a furnace filter in his hands. Even so, he got told to wait there while I got dressed(i.e., I took the rifle with me to the back, put on on some pants and a shirt, and slipped my Brother's .45 into my pocket), before I let him up to check the furnace filter.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate event, and it's good to see you taking pre-cautionary measures to avoid/confront the next event.

Guess my luck is worse than most people's. I normally pretty much have a good idea on who has robbed me, and typically its always a family member/friend with major drug use issues. Its been a couple years since Ive lived back in C-bus, but from what I understand heroin is the drug of choice now, and all my past friends are either users or small-time dealers.

C-bus certaintly doesn't have the same "feel" to it that I remember. Its a shame, for the longest time I wanted to move back, now Im 50/50 on it.