CR Dyno Day @ Dyno-Tune Motorsports

MrMeanGreen

I will take the 2:00 o’clock time slot. I have a 2007 Roush Mustang and am concerned about the front air dam hitting the ground. I was at your place a couple of years ago when you did something like this and remember wondering if that would be a issue. Have you had much trouble with this? Thanks

I watched him back it up. It had over an inch of clearance. Very very nice car btw!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An don't take offense to this but good god that older mr2 that dynoed I swear it was like a 45 second dyno pull... took forever!!

Yeah, he was putting down 112 to the wheels. I think stock those cars are only like 135 or something. Here are some videos of the MR2s

My pull running super rich at 8.5 a/f:

~200whp, ~280ftlbs wtq @ 18psi

Friend Steve best pull: Video

~260whp, ~270ftlbs wtq @ 17-18psi

80's MR2 best pull:

~112whp, 93ftlbs

Thanks Brian for having us there! It was a good time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question for Brian, or anyone that may know. People always talk about getting different HP numbers on different dynos. What kind of dyno does Dyno-Tune use?

Oh, BTW, my stock M3 made 212 HP and 202FT-LBS. I was pretty happy with that. It makes me want to do some power mods now though. Must...fight...the...urge.

I have a question for Brian, or anyone that may know. People always talk about getting different HP numbers on different dynos. What kind of dyno does Dyno-Tune use?

Oh, BTW, my stock M3 made 212 HP and 202FT-LBS. I was pretty happy with that. It makes me want to do some power mods now though. Must...fight...the...urge.

Dyno jet