Hello new guy from columbus

krc91987

Hi my name is Kevin, I signed up for this site like 3 years ago, but apparently, I either never introduced myself or its been so long i have to do it again, either way, hi. I drive a black civic coupe, which I am about to put a b18 ls into, to rebuild my current motor (rings are junk). I just signed up for the drag day on Friday, thats why I got on here, figured I would see whats new, and then realized I can't go anywhere lol. So I will see some of you Friday, it should be fun, and I will try to get some pictures up soon but my computer is working on crashing again.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the welcome every one and whats up Patrick, the green wheels are no longer on the car either, im rockin black on black but have no recent pictures. As for mods, right now I have basic bolt ons,intake, header, exhaust, lowered on koni's and eibach springs, and half gutted because i have a leaky window seal and was getting water in the car lol.
  • Downvote 1

Green wheels though? Where is that Mazda 3 kid here? You guys need to start a green wheel club or something. Welcome.

Ohai. Not running my winter wheels/tires right now though, it's too nice out. Welcome new guy, car looks nice.