This is a new one...

CRed05

Had this completely legit email waiting in my inbox for me. I think I'll go ahead and send them $125, all my personal information, and an extra $5K just for fun.

FROM US POSTAL SERVICE,

PO BOX 555, NEW YORK NY 10116-0555

This is to notify you that we have intercepted your parcel from ACS COURIER SERVICE are making the delivery and we have stopped the delivery process for some security reasons stated below:

1. Our scanning system has detected that your parcel contains a confirmable CARD to the tune of US$1, 500,000.00 USD.

Also for the Delivery of the Parcel to continue, you are in obligation to obtain from Spain, a Duly Sworn Affidavit from Spanish High Court which will back up the Origin of Fund. This is in line with the Anti-Terrorist Campaign which the USA Government has embarked on recently to protect our Territory from future attacks. You should therefore contact the sender of the CARD or the ACS Courier Agent in Madrid Spain to get the Sworn Affidavit for you while we wait to receive from you the Affidavit File Number to enable us forward your CARD to your address.

Below is his contact information. Note that the cost of the Affidavit is $125 and do not hesitate to remit the amount to him.

Name: Mr. Mike Spence

Email address: williamgilligan@rediffmail.com

Tel: +34 672 593928

We shall then forward the CARD to you and you will be sure of a genuine CARD that is coming to you. We are doing this for your interest considering the rate which fraudulent and stolen checks/CARD are been sent to our innocent citizen that most times put them in problem.

your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

William R. Gilligan, Jr

Chief Postal Inspection Service

WWOWOWOW. CRAZY! These scammers are really trying their damndest to get your money. What they fail to realize, people know shit like this is a scam now, well hopefully. But seriously, for 1.5 million? Cmon now.

Give fake info?

You guys go right ahead, send him cockpics, whatev I dont care.

This is to notify you that I will pay you for your SERVICES but first there are some security issues below:

It shows the your fake cockpics are worth the tune of US$1, 500,000.00 USD.

Also for you to send fake cockpics to Spain, a Duly Sworn Affidavit from Spanish High Court which will back up the Origin of Fund. This is in line with the Anti-Terrorist Campaign which the USA Government has embarked on recently to protect our Territory from future attacks. You should therefore contact the sender of the cock pics or the ACS cockpic Agent in Madrid Spain to get the Sworn Affidavit for you while we wait to receive fake cockpics from you the Affidavit File Number to enable us forward your cockpics to your address.

Below is his contact information. Note that the cost of the Affidavit is $125 and do not hesitate to remit the amount to him.

We shall then forward the cockpics to the sender. We are doing this for your interest considering the rate which fraudulent and stolen cockpics are been sent to our innocent citizen that most times put them in problem.

Sincerely,

Super_GTP

This is to notify you that I will pay you for your SERVICES but first there are some security issues below:

It shows the your fake cockpics are worth the tune of US$1, 500,000.00 USD.

Also for you to send fake cockpics to Spain, a Duly Sworn Affidavit from Spanish High Court which will back up the Origin of Fund. This is in line with the Anti-Terrorist Campaign which the USA Government has embarked on recently to protect our Territory from future attacks. You should therefore contact the sender of the cock pics or the ACS cockpic Agent in Madrid Spain to get the Sworn Affidavit for you while we wait to receive fake cockpics from you the Affidavit File Number to enable us forward your cockpics to your address.

We shall then forward the cockpics to the sender. We are doing this for your interest considering the rate which fraudulent and stolen cockpics are been sent to our innocent citizen that most times put them in problem.

Sincerely,

Super_GTP

I LOL'd, but....?

Good to know that they are following up on me, I notice that the affidavid has become cheaper, guess Bruno Gomez just charges less than Mike Spence?

FROM US POSTAL SERVICE,

PO BOX 555, NEW YORK NY 10116-0555

This is to notify you that we have intercepted your parcel from ACS COURIER SERVICE who are making the delivery and we have stopped the delivery process for some security reasons stated below:

1. Our scanning system has detected that your parcel contains is an ATM CARD which require an affidavit from a Spanish court.

Also for the Delivery of the Parcel to continue, you are in obligation to obtain from Spain, a Duly Sworn Affidavit from Spanish High Court which will back up the Origin of Fund. This is in line with the Anti-Terrorist Campaign which the USA Government has embarked on recently to protect our Territory from future attacks. You should therefore contact the sender of the CARD or the ACS Courier Agent in Madrid Spain to get the Sworn Affidavit for you while we wait to receive from you the Affidavit File Number to enable us forward your CARD to your address.

Below is his contact information. Note that the cost of the Affidavit is $90 and do not hesitate to remit the amount to him.

Name: Mr. Bruno Gomez

Email address: brunogomez@rediffmail.com

We shall then forward the CARD to you and you will be sure of a genuine CARD that is coming to you. We are doing this for your interest considering the rate which fraudulent and stolen checks/CARD are been sent to our innocent citizen that most times put them in problem.

Your urgent action on this notice will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

William R. Gilligan, Jr