The Lane Bryant Lingerie Commercial Fox and ABC Did Not Want Their Viewers To See

KillJoy

This is Habitual's wife (Mandii) and i think its wrong to judge a woman by her size because personaly if you met me yesterday at TD im not a small girl myself but i think the girl in this video is sexy as hell and just because her bestfriend isnt a fucken tooth brush or her middle finger after every meal like most models is ok with me. but theres nuthen wrong with being skinny either just all on your taste in women.. but its still not good to judge a woman on her size. all women are BEAUTIFUL in there own way. so maybe next time you look at a woman think of her as who she is and not what size pants she wears.

sol740 im not goin to argue with weither i "contradicted" my self on anything because i did not i was simply saying that its is NOT rite to judge a woman on size because calling her fat and posting nasty pictures of a man cutting his eyes out is insulting her and that is judging her by her size. fact of the matter is YES every woman is BEAUTIFUL in there own way and i do not judge men by looks either it isnt like habitual is top of line fit but i love my husband for WHO HE IS not what he looks like and thats what it should be skinny girls are FAR to over rated these days healthy skinny is ok but vicky secret models for fact 70% of them suffer and have been in the hospital for bulimia. so like i said if her bestfriend isnt a tooth brush or her middle finger after a meal thats great. i am a thick woman and i know the other end of the name calling and guys putting me down for what i look like. and im beautiful for more then my body.. im a amazing wife mother and friend and thats what makes me beautiful not my bra size or pants size or how skinny my thighs can be. so speaking for all women dont judge us by our size hips and thighs... judge us for the amazing beings we really are. cuz i mean face it.. with out women.. what would men have.. fast cars and a bottle of lotion and hand. =] no affence guys. and hopefuly you all understand where im coming from. and if you dont.. well i guess thats your own self centerd problems

Keep her away from the keyboard. Thanks.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because THIS is hot...

:barf:

KillJoy

No, that's disgusting. Ribs sticking out is way too far in one direction. The LB model is too far in the opposite direction. Funny how some countries force-feed their daughters beginning at 4 so that they grow up a size 20+. Other places shrink feet, stretch necks, corset waists, grow 4" wholes in their ears (wonder if people get freaky with those things?), etc.

Everything's cyclical. Wait 20 years, and the average model will be a size 16.

wow is all i have to say. people crack me up now a days. its a shame that people really think its all about looks. and how do you or anyone know shes not a mother or a wife. is all im saying. to make it clear what im trying to say is that LOOKS ARNT EVERYTHING. and if you'd open your eyes you might see that maybe just maybe not everyone is selfish cuz i know im not and neither is anyone eles i know. and you can think what you want but NO i do NOT judge people by there looks and never have and never will and neither should you or anyone eles is what im getting at my whole main thing to this whole big thing was thats ITS NOT ABOUT LOOKS .. there for DO NOT JUDGE SOMEONE. end of story.

You are a big girl, aren't you? I don't know you, never seen a picture or anything, but your past two posts are typical big girl statements.

The chick in the commercial is a thick girl with no gut. Fat titis, yes, which are not impressive at tall. Thick everywhere, yes. That broad would be hot if she lost 30lbs or so.