The Lane Bryant Lingerie Commercial Fox and ABC Did Not Want Their Viewers To See

KillJoy

Oh shit, I forgot CR was full of ultra cool super model dating bros.

Pretty much sums it up :D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs515.snc3/27027_389375036011_559586011_4510893_6285115_n.jpg

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the only fact you need to check..

Fact: Touch her, you die :)

:lol:

Girl looks fiiiiiiiine. Props to you, sir.

As for all the haters in this thread talking shit about the chick in the commercial? I don't get it, she looks pretty good to me :confused:

You are a big girl, aren't you? I don't know you, never seen a picture or anything, but your past two posts are typical big girl statements.

The chick in the commercial is a thick girl with no gut. Fat titis, yes, which are not impressive at tall. Thick everywhere, yes. That broad would be hot if she lost 30lbs or so.

yes i am a big girl. and the stuff i said is a "big" girl kinda thing to say cuz hmm lets see.. ONLY THE BIG GIRLS HEAR IT. and i wasnt big b4. i was just as skinny as everyone eles.. but after kids.. its kinda hard to get back to normal..

As for all the haters in this thread talking shit about the chick in the commercial? I don't get it, she looks pretty good to me :confused:

I don't think she's hideously deformed or anything, I just don't find her shape to be particularly attractive. I also agree if she dropped some pounds I would probably think she is cute.

yes i am a big girl. and the stuff i said is a "big" girl kinda thing to say cuz hmm lets see.. ONLY THE BIG GIRLS HEAR IT. and i wasnt big b4. i was just as skinny as everyone eles.. but after kids.. its kinda hard to get back to normal..

Kids are an excuse. Plenty of chicks have kids and are back to being thin a few weeks later.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I would walk up to her and be like My love for you is like a truck, Berserker Would you like some making fuck, Berserker. Then I would begin to fuck her down to size, followed by feeding her KFC double downs until she is back to vid size and repeat this process until I die of a heart attack from sex and double downs.

Kids are an excuse. Plenty of chicks have kids and are back to being thin a few weeks later.

yes true.. if had normaly.. but in my case i had to have all the muscle in my stomach cut arpart so there for i have no muscle in my stomach. and doc told me it will be atleast a year b4 i could work out alot. all i can do atm is walk. (my son is 8 mon. old)

When I had my baby, at first I started coughing, then my dinner-mates started looking concerned, then when he burst out of my chest and took most of heart and interior cavity with him, I was concerned that I would not be able to play the piano ever again.

So far my fears are not without foundation.

When I had my baby, at first I started coughing, then my dinner-mates started looking concerned, then when he burst out of my chest and took most of heart and interior cavity with him, I was concerned that I would not be able to play the piano ever again.

So far my fears are not without foundation.

Rob for Admin, 2010.

Joe is just a shallow man.

Must be nice to be perfect.

Not perfect, but everyone has an excuse. Hell, I could lose to use 15lbs or so. A better diet, more exercise, less booze would care for that in the matter of a few weeks. At 6'3", 15lbs isn't a big deal.

But I see plenty of women that think being prego is a great excuse to gorge on any fattening item they can find. You aren't supposed to gain 75lbs+ just because there is a baby in your belly.

Not perfect, but everyone has an excuse. Hell, I could lose to use 15lbs or so. A better diet, more exercise, less booze would care for that in the matter of a few weeks. At 6'3", 15lbs isn't a big deal.

But I see plenty of women that think being prego is a great excuse to gorge on any fattening item they can find. You aren't supposed to gain 75lbs+ just because there is a baby in your belly.

avg. weight gain for a pregnant healthy womean is any where from 40-60 lbs and that does not count water weight. in water weight alone i gaind 40 lbs.

Joe is just a shallow man.

Must be nice to be perfect.

He has an iphone now. He's better than perfect ;)

p.s. Joe is right. Average weight gain is not 40 to 60. Its 25 to 40 with 40 being if the woman was underweight before getting pregnant. My wife gained 50 pounds with my son because of complications. I'm guessing shes the high end number that offsets those girls that only gain 15 pounds.

I honestly wish this thread would die. Someone posted a vid of some hot chick that 99.99% of CR's residents would gladly take home. Mix some some internet magic and we've gone ballistically stupid, and completely off topic.

If you dont' believe me, I'll put up a poll, and artifically adjust it's numbers to support my cause. Why, because this is CR, where all cars are stock, and everyone is right.

I honestly wish this thread would die. Someone posted a vid of some hot chick that 99.99% of CR's residents would gladly take home. Mix some some internet magic and we've gone ballistically stupid, and completely off topic.

If you dont' believe me, I'll put up a poll, and artifically adjust it's numbers to support my cause. Why, because this is CR, where all cars are stock, and everyone is right.

I agree. You are wrong.

:)

KillJoy

PS - This Thread is EXACTLY CR...

it's difficult but not impssible. My wife was back to Pre baby wieght after each of our two kids within a relatively short time. Maily diet related. Exercise is one thing but diet has a lot to do with it. A lot.