The Lane Bryant Lingerie Commercial Fox and ABC Did Not Want Their Viewers To See

KillJoy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thoes girls in the video don't look bad at all. Not something i would go for but not bad at all. If i were at the bar i would be DTF for sure!

And all the prego talk, my gf weighed 120 before she got prego, during prego weighed 142ish....now weights 115! Sorry your just being lazy, get up and lose that weight!

oh and shes had 2 kids. and lost the weight both times.

My wife had a section and wasnt allowed to do a real workout until she was cleared by a doctor. Metabolism, body changes, etc are different from person to person. If your wife wasnt cut open then you need not try and throw her in for comparison.

and Im telling your wife youve shown me pics of your butt

Ive shown my ass to more people than Jean-Claude Van Damme.

My wife had a section and wasnt allowed to do a real workout until she was cleared by a doctor. Metabolism, body changes, etc are different from person to person. If your wife wasnt cut open then you need not try and throw her in for comparison.

Yup...

:thumbup:

KillJoy

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/500powered/thm_phpUKVHUx.jpg

^^^ b4 baby

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/500powered/l_43feadc8bb1d4ad3a5388f77d0325f-1.jpg

^^^^whiel pregnant (8 months.)

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/500powered/SDC10006.jpg

^^^^after baby

I'd hit it.....

All three btw.

:leghump:

• Upvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
I'd hit it.....

All three btw.

you should get on it man...i been there, done that....all i got to say is

http://lolfed.com/wp-content/uploads/borat-very-nice.jpg

Or a standards/desperation detector...

LOL, every guy in this thread would beat the sit out of her butter hole after one beer or less. Don't act all innocent because your buddies can read your posts. Sooner or later, the truth will come out.

would hit also.

As would I

+rep for being real and admitting it.

I'd hit it.....

All three btw.

ditto

I think alot of you guys are missing some fun in your life if you are saying that you would not fuck the shit out of that. Would I ever marry that? No. Would I parade that girl around as the love of my life? No. Would I beat it up a couple times and leave it? Yeap!

If you are disrespecting different dime pieces on a weekly biasis then I need to hang out with you.

Sure I can get dimes, but there normally a headache and guess what? I still get tired of banging them pretty quickly.

Call me Tiger Woods I guess.....

Didn't miss out on anything. Had a hot girlfriend and/or wife since before I could drive. If an average height and build ginger like me can pull hot ass, I can't see fucking fatties as anything less than settling.

Sorry.

Yes, there are nice fat chicks. There are great fat moms. There are super nice fat co-workers. As mentioned somewhere in the first pages of this cluster-fuck, that commercial wasn't about being nice, or being a mom, or work.

An interesting theory. LB bitches that VS ads are allowed, but LB ads are not. LB and VS used to be owned by the same parent company, and recently LB was bought by Charming Shoppes. Maybe some pissed off senior execs wanted some free publicity?

If an average height and build ginger like me can pull hot ass, I can't see fucking fatties as anything less than settling.

Yes, there are nice fat chicks. There are great fat moms. There are super nice fat co-workers. As mentioned somewhere in the first pages of this cluster-fuck, that commercial wasn't about being nice, or being a mom, or work.

I agree. She's got got a pretty face and there are "big-boned" women and her being what appears to be tall helps....but baby or no baby, metabolism shit or not......and yes, mine has slowed after age 30, but in the end it boils down to "put the fucking fork and cookies down". Input/output aka hand to mouth disease. If it doesn't go in then it won't pack on.

I'd let her blow me but I wouldn't tap it. Way too many other options out there. I'd take a butt-face over that.

Edited by TTQ B4U

FYI, sex with big girls feels very similar to sex with thinner woman. The only real difference is guys with small man pieces are limited in the positions they can successfully do with bigger woman... So basically all of you guys that dont like the girl in the video are admitting to having pinky finger syndrome.

FYI, sex with big girls feels very similar to sex with thinner woman. The only real difference is guys with small man pieces are limited in the positions they can successfully do with bigger woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

:bangbang:

KillJoy