The Lane Bryant Lingerie Commercial Fox and ABC Did Not Want Their Viewers To See

KillJoy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fatalist approach. I got my dream girl already though, we've been married for 8 years. She was 5'3" 110lbs when we started dating and she's 114lbs now.

We've had two children, one 9 pounder and one 7 pounder. C-sections for both. Sure everyone's body is different, but when she got well enough she knew I preferred her thin and fit, and she busted ass to get back to that size. Fuck "taking what you can get", if that's somebody's approach to meeting someone of the opposite (or same I guess) sex, regardless of what size you prefer a woman be, you're selling yourself short.

Well I guess you're lucky, but anyone who knows me knows what an awesome woman I have. I find my wife attractive, but I have it made for many other reasons. Thanks for taking my post so seriously :rolleyes:

BTW saw you heading down Broad St a couple days ago on my way to work, Evo still looks good.

^^^ kim kardashian rite?

she can be hot...when she's not fat with an ass like a prize winning pumpkin. Notice in the pics above how the really hot photo she's a lot thinner http://pandapartypics.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/1966-550x-kim-kardashian-complex-magazine-01.jpg than the one where she's pulling her fat ass out of the pool. http://i37.tinypic.com/2nicuxk.jpg

I"m all for a nice plump and even bulging back-side...especially when it's round and firm, but when a chick begins to push the envelope of say 135-160lbs.....that's a bit more than I'm willing to say is hot. Especially in terms of the average woman. I like a bing cherry or peach-like ass, not an exercise ball. Cheese goes great on a lot of things, but not on ass or thighs.

Well I guess you're lucky, but anyone who knows me knows what an awesome woman I have. I find my wife attractive, but I have it made for many other reasons. Thanks for taking my post so seriously :rolleyes:

BTW saw you heading down Broad St a couple days ago on my way to work, Evo still looks good.

Thanks, its about to be sold, but thanks.

Oh and sorry about teh web seriousity. You can kick me in the balls next time I see you.

she can be hot...when she's not fat with an ass like a prize winning pumpkin. Notice in the pics above how the really hot photo she's a lot thinner http://pandapartypics.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/1966-550x-kim-kardashian-complex-magazine-01.jpg than the one where she's pulling her fat ass out of the pool. http://i37.tinypic.com/2nicuxk.jpg

Her fat ass is considered one of the sexiest butts of today... That pic included.

I love how this is 8 pages of us arguing opinions :lol:

Her fat ass is considered one of the sexiest butts of today... That pic included.

I love how this is 8 pages of us arguing opinions :lol:

It's actualy been 8 pages of healthy debate. i'm suprised it hasn't gotten off track too much. I check back in for pics.

Oh and PDQ, how the hell is her ass FAT getting outta the pool. I would wreck that ass!, hell I wouldn't know what to do with it. :lol:

thats... alotta butt lol i gotta big but, but good gawd..

and yes i know i spell things wrong.. i guess thats what i get for skipping english =] my dad cant spell nuthen either. his junk box is spelled JUNCK ...lol