The Lane Bryant Lingerie Commercial Fox and ABC Did Not Want Their Viewers To See

KillJoy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's difficult but not impssible. My wife was back to Pre baby wieght after each of our two kids within a relatively short time. Maily diet related. Exercise is one thing but diet has a lot to do with it. A lot.

yea ive lost alot of weight by walking. but haven a c-section makes things harder. cuz i cant lift or bend wrongi mean hell for the first 3 months the doc told me not to even run the sweaper.

• Downvote 1

OHH yea i forgot you know everything.. and hm how the fuck would you know how much i gaind.. are you my baby dad or my doc.. think not.. ppl who think they know everything are the dumbest of them all

My comment is that u are not supposed to gain that much weight being prego

My comment is that u are not supposed to gain that much weight being prego

well i gaind alot and my doc said it was fine. mine was more water then baby. i didnt eat more then i did b4 i didnt beng or anything i retaind alot of water is why i gaind so much and women very. just depends on build pre-preg. no a tiny girl wont gain alot.. i was 154 lbs b4 gettin pregnant. and i was 230 lbs when i had him .

Guest GMoney

I think alot of you guys are missing some fun in your life if you are saying that you would not fuck the shit out of that. Would I ever marry that? No. Would I parade that girl around as the love of my life? No. Would I beat it up a couple times and leave it? Yeap!

If you are disrespecting different dime pieces on a weekly biasis then I need to hang out with you.

Sure I can get dimes, but there normally a headache and guess what? I still get tired of banging them pretty quickly.

Call me Tiger Woods I guess.....

I think alot of you guys are missing some fun in your life if you are saying that you would not fuck the shit out of that. Would I ever marry that? No. Would I parade that girl around as the love of my life? No. Would I beat it up a couple times and leave it? Yeap!

If you are disrespecting different dime pieces on a weekly biasis then I need to hang out with you.

Sure I can get dimes, but there normally a headache and guess what? I still get tired of banging them pretty quickly.

Call me Tiger Woods I guess.....

LMAO!!!!!

Guest tbutera2112
I would walk up to her and be like My love for you is like a truck, Berserker Would you like some making fuck, Berserker. Then I would begin to fuck her down to size, followed by feeding her KFC double downs until she is back to vid size and repeat this process until I die of a heart attack from sex and double downs.

and this is a winpost

Guest GMoney
well i gaind alot and my doc said it was fine. mine was more water then baby. i didnt eat more then i did b4 i didnt beng or anything i retaind alot of water is why i gaind so much and women very. just depends on build pre-preg. no a tiny girl wont gain alot.. i was 154 lbs b4 gettin pregnant. and i was 230 lbs when i had him .

80 lbs? That's not baby weight!

I have known girls that are 150 ish and lost 16lbs during their preg.

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/500powered/thm_phpUKVHUx.jpg

^^^ b4 baby

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/500powered/l_43feadc8bb1d4ad3a5388f77d0325f-1.jpg

^^^^whiel pregnant (8 months.)

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww221/500powered/SDC10006.jpg

^^^^after baby

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s237/sjs10512/this-2.jpg

I'm not sure if the best part of this pic is....

A- That Linn posted it, and I don't feel the urge to :barf:

B- That Linn is too low for the hoes

C- The very impressive texture/contrast in the storm cloud (polarizing filter, maybe?)

thoes girls in the video don't look bad at all. Not something i would go for but not bad at all. If i were at the bar i would be DTF for sure!

And all the prego talk, my gf weighed 120 before she got prego, during prego weighed 142ish....now weights 115! Sorry your just being lazy, get up and lose that weight!

oh and shes had 2 kids. and lost the weight both times.

thoes girls in the video don't look bad at all. Not something i would go for but not bad at all. If i were at the bar i would be DTF for sure!

And all the prego talk, my gf weighed 120 before she got prego, during prego weighed 142ish....now weights 115! Sorry your just being lazy, get up and lose that weight!

oh and shes had 2 kids. and lost the weight both times.

im not being lay-z ive lost more then half of the weight...