270 South between W. Broad & Georgesville

2 Sweet

Yes, I'm aware that this has always been a popular spot for Road Nazis (State Troopers) to sit in the median and hit you with the laser. I'm also aware that this time of year they are out in full force.

But apparently they are really upping their quotas to a whole new level this spring, so watch out. They WILL get you for going 75 in a 65, even if you were probably going slower, and there are several cars directly in front of you going the same speed, AND a car in the fast lane PASSING YOU. They WILL pull you over, write you a ticket, and make you late for work. They will also talk to you in their typical arrogant, holier-than-thou attitude that is so common among the douchebags working for the state highway patrol. Especially if it's an ugly cunt bitch who idolizes Rosie O'Donnell and is dealing with some serious menstrual issues.

I have found that the safest way to not get a ticket is to avoid speeding.

Thought I'd pass that along.

I'm well aware of this, but very few people drive under the speed limit at all times. Writing someone a ticket in a situation such as this is just a tad bit ridiculous IMO. Just a heads up for everyone, they aren't cutting ANY slack...

Good thing I drive a fairly non descript Mazda. They don't ever bother me at 72mph. However o keep an eagle eye out. I drive that route daily. Came close once when I let my guard down. Sheriff in the center median almost had me. Looked to be clocking the fast lane where I was in thecenter lane. Traffic was heavy but flowing fast. My guess is I was out of thier line of site thanks to others around me.

Good thing I drive a fairly non descript Mazda. They don't ever bother me at 72mph. However o keep an eagle eye out. I drive that route daily. Came close once when I let my guard down. Sheriff in the center median almost had me. Looked to be clocking the fast lane where I was in thecenter lane. Traffic was heavy but flowing fast. My guess is I was out of thier line of site thanks to others around me.

Yeah I usually see them way in advance, or at least expect them to be there, but today I didn't because my line of sight was completely blocked by the vehicles in front of and beside me. The officer didn't even clock me, it would have been impossible seeing as how she didn't see my car until after I passed.

What it boils down to is I have zero respect for police officers that just live to write tickets and don't care about protecting people and reducing crime. It makes REAL cops look bad. If you want to sit around and write tickets all day, turn in your badge and be a fucking meter maid. I have no problem with most cops I have met (I have several friends who are cops/detectives) but a lot of officers are worthless, oh and I have NEVER met a State Trooper that wasn't a complete tool.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I usually see them way in advance, or at least expect them to be there, but today I didn't because my line of sight was completely blocked by the vehicles in front of and beside me. The officer didn't even clock me, it would have been impossible seeing as how she didn't see my car until after I passed.

What it boils down to is I have zero respect for police officers that just live to write tickets and don't care about protecting people and reducing crime. It makes REAL cops look bad. If you want to sit around and write tickets all day, turn in your badge and be a fucking meter maid. I have no problem with most cops I have met (I have several friends who are cops/detectives) but a lot of officers are worthless, oh and I have NEVER met a State Trooper that wasn't a complete tool.

Amen.:bangbang:

• Casper unlocked this topic