UTAH CCW CLASS MAY 22

stangsn95gt

The guy that i had come out to my house just emailed me about a utah class he is going to have here is the info if anyones interested.

Friends-

First and foremost an apology for this mass email, I as well dislike them greatly. It is because the deadline to secure the space for the class is approaching and I have few people registered to support the costs that I am sending my first one.

If this is something you wanted to secure, as a stand alone CCW permit or complimenting your Ohio CCW and want to take the class, please register in the next 10 days.

If you have friends that are interested in getting their CCW permit and can’t commit to Ohio’s 12 hour class, this is a perfect opportunity to make that happen in only 4-5 hours as Ohio grants full reciprocity to all of Utah’s CCW permits. If you have Ohio’s, this will increase your reciprocity greatly.

To preregister, I would need your name, address, phone and email address. Since the space is pending the address will be given to you once we can confirm the number of attendees support the cost, however it will be in Columbus between Morse Avenue and RT 161.

If you have any questions, please call me at 888 449 0645

Below is the text of the flyer in case you are reading this on a blackberry. The flyer contains the map with all reciprocal states (UT & OH) combined.

Utah CCW Sat May 22, 9AM-1PM $50.00

You don’t have to have an OH CCW permit to attend. This is a standalone class and is the requisite mandated by the State of Utah. This class will satisfy the training curriculum prescribed to allow residents & non-residents training certification to process their CCW permit application. The class last about 4-5 hours total. Utah CCW permits have RECIPROCITY to individuals that live in Ohio even non residents of Ohio. Neighboring States including Indiana will have full reciprocity in Ohio as well (Pilots, In-flight Personnel, Armed Forces & Students.) If you already hold an Ohio CCW permit, this addition will greatly increase States to your reciprocity roster-see map below. Utah does not issue CCW permits by validating permits of other States. MAP ATTACHED DENOTES UTAH AND OHIO CCW PERMITS COMBINED

THIS CLASS IS ONLY 4-5 HOURS

To preregister CALL 888 449 0645 OR info@AtHomeCCWOhio.com

Class will be held in Columbus, location Cleveland Avenue between 161 & Morse.[

So lemme make sure I'm reading this correctly....if I take this class I get a Utah CCW permit, but since Ohio and Utah are good with each other, it automatically satisfies my required stuff to have an Ohio CCW permit?

If so I'm down. Evan, let's do it.

i have to see what my schedule is like. tomorrow im starting to rip out the kitchen and that wall i was talking about, and i have a feeling we'll get all the major stuff done in the next week and a half that im off work, but spending the next couple weekends on small stuff

i do want to do this though. yes, it will be good for OH. i want it just for PA. stupid that FL honors OH, and PA honors FL, but PA doesnt honor OH.

it will be nice though...theres places in pgh we go (like his parents shop where we work on the cars) that is one of the shittiest parts of PGH...think south of childrens hospital parsons rd shitty, then triple it.

yeah...its 3 weeks out...i may be ok. just dont want to commit

and its $50 + like $62.25 for the permit you have to pay the state of UT

oh, thanks for the heads up. Do i have to do anything extra to get cleared for use here in Ohio? and do I need to do anything/bring anything specific with me to the class? I'm gonna call tomorrow and talk to whoever, but just curious. Also, does it expire or anything?

heres what I received back from him;

"Patrick, good day!

Ohio has reciprocity with Utah's non resident permit, which is this class. You can carry in OH with UTAH's non resident CCW permit exclusively.

Ohio does not issue CCW permits by validating other state's (in this case UT's) permits. If you want Ohio you have to take OH classes (12 hours) and then apply for the permit.

This class is the same as if you were in Utah taking the class. Since Utah has written reciprocity in OH, you can carry in Ohio. If you get both permits it will increase greatly the states you will have reciprocity.

Hope this helps clarify any confusion."

im going to take the class anyways it will allow me to carry in Ohio and ill just take the Ohio class some other time when I can take 12 hours.

how early in advance does he need to know if you are coming, I cant usually say what i am doing until about a week out

You better be there not like to need to let the army know your leaving or anything your not that important.

Okay sent my email to preregister. All is good