CR sucks

Cordell

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CR was founded on sitting in a parking lot, hell we used to use chairs back in the day.

Yes, usually some form of racing debauchery would usually follow, but that was many years ago. Most of CR has aged and have jobs/families/ ect. that they can no longer afford to risk for 30 minutes of fun. That has spawned countless well organized LEGAL racing days during which members can legally settle their grudges.

Regardless of what others day, there are plenty of people who still enjoy sitting around talking with like minded enthusiasts on the weekends. Those who wish to go race, still do as always.

Take a look around, Columbus isn't what it was 5/10 years ago. I have many fond memories of double or triple the limit on some roads, but wouldn't dare nowadays. Eventually the kids of today (Yes Paul, I'm talking to you) will calm down one day (or be in prison).

:)

You hit the nail on the head. With age comes wisdom. I am the old fart here and I remember going out when I was a little younger and every friday and saturday night I would be on the street hanging in parking lots and racing up and down morse rd,karl rd,graceland shopping center,jerry's drive in high and morse. You never worried much about the law and consequences. Whole different ball game now.

Realy though I'm down for a system link for $ alsoim here for the gang bang.

Planned meets at my house

Call of Duty Meet... System link 4 360's and play deathmatch for money.

Kickball in my backyard.. More beer involved

Cook out and a movie... Cook out then watch movies like 300, Gamer, and Crank

Call of Duty rematch meet.. for those that cried about cheating as they lost during the first one

Sex Party... We all have sex... more beer involved. My wife will not be attending but feel free to bring your girlfriends and wives.

Naked meet... we all meet wearing clothes then take them off

Clothed meet.. We all meet naked then put on clothes

PG meet.. Bring your kids and keep your clothes on.

Granted there is the section known as meetings. If you want something different, you know you can always make a post there. Granted Paul, most of your typing requires a linguist to comprehend, but never the less there are other places/things to do. I enjoyed QS&L when it was going on, cause I could have a beer and BS with people all while watching cars come in. Hell we used to do Applebees off Sawmill or S&S til the weee hours in the AM. There's plenty of drag strips, Auto X, SCCA etc... going on that many CR members attend.

I'm not going to come out and say it, but if you want more excitement, I suggest getting out of Franklin Co to do it. Example Hoochard that was utilized long, long ago. Shawn said it best in one of his posts, so I won't go into this subject anymore.

CR was founded on sitting in a parking lot, hell we used to use chairs back in the day.

Yes, usually some form of racing debauchery would usually follow, but that was many years ago. Most of CR has aged and have jobs/families/ ect. that they can no longer afford to risk for 30 minutes of fun. That has spawned countless well organized LEGAL racing days during which members can legally settle their grudges.

Regardless of what others day, there are plenty of people who still enjoy sitting around talking with like minded enthusiasts on the weekends. Those who wish to go race, still do as always.

Take a look around, Columbus isn't what it was 5/10 years ago. I have many fond memories of double or triple the limit on some roads, but wouldn't dare nowadays. Eventually the kids of today (Yes Paul, I'm talking to you) will calm down one day (or be in prison).

:)

Well put and should be read over and over and over again by a few people.

Granted there is the section known as meetings. If you want something different, you know you can always make a post there. Granted Paul, most of your typing requires a linguist to comprehend, but never the less there are other places/things to do. I enjoyed QS&L when it was going on, cause I could have a beer and BS with people all while watching cars come in. Hell we used to do Applebees off Sawmill or S&S til the weee hours in the AM. There's plenty of drag strips, Auto X, SCCA etc... going on that many CR members attend.

I'm not going to come out and say it, but if you want more excitement, I suggest getting out of Franklin Co to do it. Example Hoochard that was utilized long, long ago. Shawn said it best in one of his posts, so I won't go into this subject anymore.

I plan on posting anytime I am going to events to see if anybody wants to meet up (NHRA and ADRL at Norwalk and any other event I am going to).

The fact of the matter is people bitch about everything. It is made even worse by the internet and that people would rather bitch than step up and do something. Sitting behind a keyboard and complaining about how somethign is done or should be done keeps people from having to actually do work.

Now at the same time I will say this for Scott and Paul both. The two car shows that CR put on they did step up and help out. Paul also seems to be trying to do something with the watercraft folks so more power to him.

Well put and should be read over and over and over again by a few people.

I plan on posting anytime I am going to events to see if anybody wants to meet up (NHRA and ADRL at Norwalk and any other event I am going to).

The fact of the matter is people bitch about everything. It is made even worse by the internet and that people would rather bitch than step up and do something. Sitting behind a keyboard and complaining about how somethign is done or should be done keeps people from having to actually do work.

Now at the same time I will say this for Scott and Paul both. The two car shows that CR put on they did step up and help out. Paul also seems to be trying to do something with the watercraft folks so more power to him.

Boats an hoes son boats and hoes.

see post below...

what does the bar i go to have to do with CR MEETS? nothing, i thought so, pay attention here.

cr meets lately consist of standing in a flippen parking lot :jerkit: sure i dont mind meeting up an bsing cars an such for a little bit...but that gets lame quick... as in 1 hour quick.

lets see threw the meetings section last week...

paintball(that didnt happen due to weather so ill give them that)

cars an coffee (standing in a parking lot which this event is nice)

some ricer kid wanting to meet up at a parking lot..

sonic(meeting in a parking lot ...)

"saturday night" meet at the usual spot on the east side sonic.. soo sit in a parking lot..

power room that didnt happen due to late notice (would be a good even with more time)

meet at canes...stand in a parking lot...

crawl for the cure drinking meh ok

drag racing at mcir woooo first good thing

so the last 9 "events" there was one event that was good an went on. i rest my case :bangbang:

Is that really how it is now? It's been a while since I made it out for a meet.

• 3 weeks later...
Planned meets at my house

Call of Duty Meet... System link 4 360's and play deathmatch for money.

Rock Band Meet... Play songs that all you white guys love while drinking beer and eating pizza

Kickball in my backyard.. More beer involved

Cook out and a movie... Cook out then watch movies like 300, Gamer, and Crank

Call of Duty rematch meet.. for those that cried about cheating as they lost during the first one

Sex Party... We all have sex... more beer involved. My wife will not be attending but feel free to bring your girlfriends and wives.

Naked meet... we all meet wearing clothes then take them off

Clothed meet.. We all meet naked then put on clothes

PG meet.. Bring your kids and keep your clothes on.

Four Square. I love to throw my balls in your private space.

Fixed