Look! Columbus Racing IS better!

zeitgeist57

Silly as some of this CRSBB noise is, and I am very aware that the Intarnets are super cereal business...

I would submit that CR is better. In the 9 years I have been a member, I have moved around Columbus, and spent some great time in Florida as well. I have grown my family, changed jobs, and financially survived a large recession. There have been businesses that owe a large amount of their success to word-of-mouth and promotion through CR. People have talked about wonderful surprises and shared in tragic losses in their lives through this site.

I have met some really awesome people because of CR and I know that others share the same loyalty and appreciation for this board. My personal rides have survived from extra hands supplied by CR members donating time to help out in the cause for me. Cars and Coffee wouldn't be anything without a core group of CR peeps that support it. I've gotten painting/plumbing/concrete/gardening/IT advice through CR...etc, etc, etc...

I just wanted to be the voice of the non-vocal majority of this site that enjoy it for what it is: a car-focused site with great guys (and gals) that enjoy sharing their love with others.

Gotta go back to work...conference call is ending. :)

Together, we can make CR better! Down with the dope, up with the hope!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/archive/236/images/photos/4822/original/original.jpg

this message was brought to you buy the commission of Columbus Racing Should Be Better. CRSBB.com

Silly as some of this CRSBB noise is, and I am very aware that the Intarnets are super cereal business...

I would submit that CR is better. In the 9 years I have been a member, I have moved around Columbus, and spent some great time in Florida as well. I have grown my family, changed jobs, and financially survived a large recession. There have been businesses that owe a large amount of their success to word-of-mouth and promotion through CR. People have talked about wonderful surprises and shared in tragic losses in their lives through this site.

I have met some really awesome people because of CR and I know that others share the same loyalty and appreciation for this board. My personal rides have survived from extra hands supplied by CR members donating time to help out in the cause for me. Cars and Coffee wouldn't be anything without a core group of CR peeps that support it. I've gotten painting/plumbing/concrete/gardening/IT advice through CR...etc, etc, etc...

I just wanted to be the voice of the non-vocal majority of this site that enjoy it for what it is: a car-focused site with great guys (and gals) that enjoy sharing their love with others.

Gotta go back to work...conference call is ending. :)

+1