Any Bankers on Here?

jeffro

I need a loan. 5/3 denied me. I have good credit and a good credit history... I need 2500.

A personal loan, or a loan fora a car? a personal loan is harder to get as there is nothing to back it up incase u dont pay.carloan is easier as they can repo it...also ur 1young u might have "good credit" but ur new to credit an might not have a large credit history for them to judge off of.

Personal loan for a car. Yes I agree with everything you said. I was even denied with my father who has amazing credit as a cosigner. They said it was because he already has a personal loan thru 5/3. Should we try at another bank?

Personal loan for a car. Yes I agree with everything you said. I was even denied with my father who has amazing credit as a cosigner. They said it was because he already has a personal loan thru 5/3. Should we try at another bank?

Doubtfull another bank would help ur best bet is to go to like a credit union an try to get pre approved for a car loan for x amount of $ an then sign the title over to them an make a carpayment to them. Same as u would with a dealership.

You're asking for a signature loan and you have to have above a 720 with Huntington at least and most of the time the least amount you can get is 5000.

I'll be honest with ya if you don't have colateral and a 5 yr credit history you won't get this loan even if you have "good credit" cuz you prolly don't have enough

don't even try Huntington cuz we don't loan to no one right now plus all the apps your gonna be putting in will hurt you.. You're better off getting a loan from family or friends or open a credit card

Jeffreyyyy what do u need I dfeal with them all day.

Ass justinwebb on here is a banker

the fuck did you just call me lol

chase will rarely do a signature loan anymore if at all, i wouldn't even try as the soft hit to your credit will just look worse. I say credit union you or your family has experience with or just try to take out a loan on the car and make payments like paul said.

i had a feeling that was going to be the general consensus. only thing with the auto loan is that it has to be a newer vehicle, and ill have to pay full coverage on whatever i get. ill just drive my dads truck till i have enough saved to get into something decent.

i had a feeling that was going to be the general consensus. only thing with the auto loan is that it has to be a newer vehicle, and ill have to pay full coverage on whatever i get. ill just drive my dads truck till i have enough saved to get into something decent.

Yeahats about the best u can do sadly now days. U didn't look into this before selling the shit stain?

An I thought u were gettin enough back when u sold it.

I told u to keep the dang thing now ur down to drivig a horrible gas hog

Yeahats about the best u can do sadly now days. U didn't look into this before selling the shit stain?

An I thought u were gettin enough back when u sold it.

I told u to keep the dang thing now ur down to drivig a horrible gas hog

the worst part is that its a dodge. :bangbang:

yes, i have some cash, but not enough for what i was looking for.

Guest tbutera2112

credit union.

have your dad co-sign on a personal loan.

i have less credit history than you i bet, and i get loans any time i need one without any hassle at all, long as i got a co-signer... hell my mom had a personal loan and an auto loan out and they still let her co-sign for my loan

http://www.cmefcu.org/