Attempted police shooting

John Bruh

Play by play of the whole ordeal as it unfolded.... and where the guy had already been that night... including in trouble with the law.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_2dd02134-477f-11df-aba6-001cc4c002e0.html

And his obituary lol

"Thane was a big teddy bear who had a heart of gold. "

http://missoulian.com/news/local/obituaries/article_26c3c552-fa0a-11de-bd7a-001cc4c03286.html

And his obituary lol

"Thane was a big teddy bear who had a heart of gold. "

http://missoulian.com/news/local/obituaries/article_26c3c552-fa0a-11de-bd7a-001cc4c03286.html

"... and a horrible shot, I mean he missed on purpose."

What a fucking stupid way to die. I can only imagine what a pivotal keystone of society that guy was.

"Jessop thought he'd fired seven or eight rounds. It turned out he'd fired 14.

Six bullets hit Davis' vehicle."

He was right in shooting, but I'd send him back to the range before I put him back on job.

Difference is your not fearing for you life at the range. Range shooting is completely different than "gun in your face" real shooting.

Difference is your not fearing for you life at the range. Range shooting is completely different than "gun in your face" real shooting.

This is true, but "as suspect drives away" was not gun in your face. Yes, he was still "keyed up", but he's responcible for the 8 shots that went somewhere they shouldn't have. He's lucky that "went somewhere" wasn't "went into someone" they should have.

We pay them to be better at handling their firearms than us, I see no problem with holding him to a higher standard.

New video for me. I remember when I was in the Academy Track way back when our professor told us that he was involved in a shooting (Non-fatal, not a shootout guy pulled a gun on him while running off). He thought that he had shot twice, turns out the whole clip had been emptied.

I can't imagine the adrenaline rush into your body in regards to something like that, good Lord.

This is true, but "as suspect drives away" was not gun in your face. Yes, he was still "keyed up", but he's responcible for the 8 shots that went somewhere they shouldn't have. He's lucky that "went somewhere" wasn't "went into someone" they should have.

We pay them to be better at handling their firearms than us, I see no problem with holding him to a higher standard.

higher standard achieved, killed a skum bag, no one else was injured.:gtfo:

tell me he didnt do a good job, blocking the gun with his flashlight, after the guy pulled the trigger on the spent round. you would be shaking in your boots, heart rate would double in that second.

good thing the police had the glock instead of the bad guy or the cop would be dead and the perp alive..

"Jessop thought he'd fired seven or eight rounds. It turned out he'd fired 14.

Six bullets hit Davis' vehicle."

He was right in shooting, but I'd send him back to the range before I put him back on job.

Awhile back in Tampa, Florida, there was an incident that the polices shot 120 rounds into a car. 20 shots hit the car and the car was 30 feet away. Adrenaline will throw you out of wack. In order for the law enforcement to handle firearms affectively, they need to practice on real people. I vote to bring back firing squad as a form of execution. That way, our law enforcement personels can have some real practice. :eek:

Let's not forget that its pretty obvious the officer was shooting through the rear window at the driver. Im sure plenty of his rounds went through the front windshield aswell. Its not like he missed the car all together.

I wonder if the driver was dead before he hit the telephone poll?