ANOTHER UBER-FAST!!! CAR!!! STEAL!11!!

nurkvinny

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craigs List never fails to impress. No matter what the car is: It's faster than God, handles on rails, and will get you laid. All backed up by all capital letters the whole way through. It took me a damn good number of times reading over that to even notice it had a phone number listed. Reminds me of the "Grand Dam" that was listed not to long ago, thought it was a mistake, clicked on the link.. Throughout the whole post referred to the car as a "Grand Dam".

On a sidenote, MUST TEST DRIVE. I can only imagine with the sheer performance this car must put out, the fear of God is bestowed into you the second you get behind the wheel.

The offer stands to go along and shoot video if someone wants to take this thing to the next level of funny.

Someone PLEASE head out. I want full vid.

HAS CORVETTE TRANNY THAT HAS 65K MILES ON IT OUT OF A 93 CORVETTE

What car is it out of?

WAY 2 FAST AND NEEDS TO BE ON A TRACK OR IN A GARAGE

I always put my fast cars on the track or, ya know, just sit it in the garage.

THIS CAR IS A RARE

I wanted this car but I want one that is a medium-rare.

IM DRIVING IT EVERYDAY TIL SOLD BC IT IS A REALLLLLLLLY FUN CAR TO DRIVE ONCE YOU GET OVER 140 MPH

I fully understand. I go over 140 daily also. It is indeed fun on my 2 mile drive to work.

IT JUS SEEMS TO COAST AND TO GO FASTER N FASTER

My car slows down when I coast. I think it's time to upgrade.

IN GREAT SHAPE IN AND OUT IT NEEDS A PAINT JOB TO BE CLEAR COAT IS FADED IN ON HOOD AND WING

Are we still talking about just 1 car?

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY

Screwed yourself on that one buddy.

A STEAL AND DEAL AT 4000$$$$ ASKING 3500$

Well, since you're dropping 500$$ in your ad alone I'll be sure to "CALL 614 260 8244 ASAP".

:lol:

I'm glad you guys are quoting it because I tried reading it but I couldnt make it past the first sentence. Its like staring at a completed crossword puzzle, i started seeing shapes and patterns. I think I can see a sailboat.

The offer stands to go along and shoot video if someone wants to take this thing to the next level of funny.

Someone PLEASE head out. I want full vid.

Lets do it. Pm sent.

That's just too fast for me... I'll have to pass. The g-force after 140mph AND CLIMBING is just too much for me to handle

he'd better put some wings on that shit to keep it on the ground...haha....or knight rider mod!

That's just too fast for me... I'll have to pass. The g-force after 140mph AND CLIMBING is just too much for me to handle

actually, the g forces traveling 140 mph and 10 mph are the same.

the acceleration from 10-140 is where your g forces come in.

Igor and I looked at the car last night, here's one little video nugget in which we learn that "reacing chips" are installed in the ashtray.

If Adobe Premiere stops locking itself in protest I should have more video up this evening featuring the siren song of "455 gears" and the easy coasting of 140mph +++

• Confused 1

I'm not even sure where to start. But I'll toss in the fact that a '91 F-body does not have an LT1 motor. The guy doesn't even know what year his car is.

Will an LT1 with 4.55 gears go 140? No, but without recalibrating the PCM for the gears I'll bet it reads 140.

I was agreeing with you, BUT, wait, the intake does look like an LT1. It's not tuned port like I expected to see. My dad's 92 Vette is the first year for the LT1 in Vettes, and I know the F body was a year or 3 later.

Hmmm. Actually has an LT1 swap? Now I believe it is faster than Chuck Norris.

Not an LT1, likely a miniram on hopefully an L98. An LT1 wouldn't have a distributor although some 3rd-genners do modify the LT1 intake to work on L98's with a distributor.

The chips in the ashtray are because someone has burned custom chips for the car and it probably has a replaceable memcal chip holder in the ECU. Whoever did the previous tuning probably gave this guy several chips with different tunes.

The owner clearly knows nothing about the car and it would be a scary purchase without talking to who actually did all the work on it.