Man pussy

Cordell

So I don't consider myself any level of awesomeness, but I work for a living, get my hands dirty, and take care of my girls. I had a thought today while bitching about what kind of worthless pussys there are out there. What the fuck would these, homosexual, keyboard warriors, yuppie ass girlie men have been doing 100 years ago? Afraid of getting their hands dirty, and hurting themselves. I hate these people, and wish they would die.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
the bigger question: how in the fuck would scott survive without his sugar momma holding his hand through his financial life?? :o oh snap

the bigger question: how in the fuck would scott survive without his sugar momma holding his hand through his financial life?? :o oh snap

Money didn't matter much 100 years ago, you built what you needed, oh snap you didn't think about that much did you. I need my sugar mama to help buffer the bullshit out nowadays.

it aint 1200 b.c., bro.

100 years ago was 1910 lol

http://www.historyorb.com/events/date/1910

:bangbang:

This is what you can come up with, really? Did you flunk history? 100 years ago was before the industial revolution, before the world wars, before women in the work force, before very many had indoor plumbing or electricity, I don't think you have the slightest idea what difference 100 years makes.

Guest tbutera2112
This is what you can come up with, really? Did you flunk history? 100 years ago was before the industial revolution, before the world wars, before women in the work force, before very many had indoor plumbing or electricity, I don't think you have the slightest idea what difference 100 years makes.

very true, i forgot about all this...100 years ago, we didnt need money...we all built wooden houses and cooked turkeys with the injins

oh, and the industrial revolution was in the 1800s, not post 1910

scott...click my link and check out the shit that happened in 1910, and tell me we were still cavemen

Maybe you missed the point, there was no place for pussys 100 years ago. Nothing to do with the stone ages, pick another point to argue Tyler.

Maybe you missed the point, there was no place for pussys 100 years ago. Nothing to do with the stone ages, pick another point to argue Tyler.

If you think it's bad today, just think about how bad it will be in another 100 years

Guest tbutera2112

theres nothing else i can argue without offending or insulting you, so ill just leave it at that lol

http://40daydetox.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/irony.jpg

If you think it's bad today, just think about how bad it will be in another 100 years

Good thing I won't be here, I've had about enough of these Prius driving, manicure having, OMG your car is too loud, help me cause I'm useless, worthless people. If somebody starts a shooting spree of this profile of people I'll take the credit.

What the fuck would these, homosexual, keyboard warriors, yuppie ass girlie men have been doing 100 years ago? Afraid of getting their hands dirty, and hurting themselves.[/QUOTe]

the would be doing the same thing as today, living large on the money they make without having to get dirty, banging smokin chicks an. Eating fine foods as they travel to exotic places as the rest of the world remains jealous and bitches about them.

I get what you are saying and agree 100%. It is like all these retards that think if you complain about something on facebook people in power care.

We need to press the reset button on American culture and go back to about WWII era, when people worked and treated each other with respect. If you were an asshole you got punched in the face and were told to get your shit together.

Oh and you know what else grinds my gears? TMZ/In Touch Weekly bullshit. I don't give a fuck where Tiger Woods or Jesse James dick has been! 35 years ago you try that crap with someone like Old Blue Eyes and he would shove your camera up your ass and fuck your mom and tell you to put THAT in your magazine...

the would be doing the same thing as today, living large on the money they make without having to get dirty, banging smokin chicks an. Eating fine foods as they travel to exotic places as the rest of the world remains jealous and bitches about them.

So I guess this means you either are one, or a wananbe. :rolleyes:

I once told a mechanic what the problem likely was with a customer's car and he got pissed and told me something along the lines of what Scott is saying- Basically he thought I was a little prissy mama's boy that knew nothing about cars and was afraid to get my hands dirty.. later, he felt stupid when what I had told him, was the actual problem.