Home from hospital , so I was mowing my lawn this morning....

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Mowing the lawn(rocks) this morning when the mower hit a rock and threw it into my right foot! Thought I had broken bones , we couldnt belive what the x ray showed! 2 inches of solid copper went up my foot from the top side up to my ankle! Copper was angled down deep! Ouch! Thank god for Dilaudid , I was awake when the doctor yanked it out!

Now that the Dilaudid is wearing off I feel sick.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs599.snc3/31583_1352376566506_1144146396_31048773_507718_n.jpg

Guest 614Streets

Sarge I hit a rock and thats what flew back and nailed me , but either the mower blade has picked up some copper wire and the rock hit sheared it off the blade and went with it or the rock and copper both were on the ground under the grass and they both came flying back. It hurt bad.

Alot of the nurses and doctors came in to watch the one doctor pull it out. Hurt bad when It happened , made me a pussy when they cut me open and I was awake when they pulled it , can't walk on it for awhile!

Guest 614Streets
Man Eric your not kidding , nurse said get ready your going to love this shit . It hit me 30 seconds later and rocked my world. Now though I feel uber sick! :(

Man Eric your not kidding , nurse said get ready your going to love this shit . It hit me 30 seconds later and rocked my world. Now though I feel uber sick! :(

Not sure if you've ever watched Intervention, but there was a crazy chick who was addicted to these lollipop looking things that were full of dilaudid. Stuff definitely works wonders for those who need it, but this girl took it way beyond that.

Not sure if you've ever watched Intervention' date=' but there was a crazy chick who was addicted to these lollipop looking things that were full of dilaudid. Stuff definitely works wonders for those who need it, but this girl took it way beyond that.[/quote']

It can be pretty addicting.

Guest 614Streets

I havent watched that show yet , I heard about it. I dont have an addictive personality , unless you count looking at women , beer and good food.... :D

But Yeah stuff was strong and hit like a mountain.

Guest 614Streets
I almost always have boots on , but i was in sunday superfag mode and had on sweats and tennis shoes. im pretty sure even with boots on it still would have went right through.

Guest 614Streets

Sam was really Sirius pain. It was like that one night u were out of 10w-30 ;)

Putty the rock and copper shot right out the back , its a cheapo mower with a thin rubber flap on the back.

Guest 614Streets
just another reason, you dont have to work....

your ex girl stabbed you in your sleep years ago with that.

I worked yesterday , I had a customer dropping off a car tonight , this week was booked. Im going to put on my superman underpants and narco myself to a restart :D . Oh well I can day trade again on tuesday :bangbang: