thoughts on male birth control (CNN news story)

evan9381

why isnt there a pill that i can take that makes my swimmies nothing more that salty snot? Thats all i want. I bet if they stop trying to cure the gays of aids and focus on male birth control for about 3 hours, my dreams would be fulfilled. Then i would have myself some glorious unprotected sex. Plus i wouldnt have to pull out. I always wanted to finish in a women.

one thing they dont tell you is the reason why they dont have male birth control yet is the side effect of protein synthesis (meaning your muscles grow)

Since the sporting industry had banned anabolic & androgenic steroids in the USA (effectively what a male birth control would be) labs are reluctant to make a hormone that would work in this fashion because of the side effect of performance enhancement.

so they spend it looking for a way to do it without protein synthesis which is more difficult.

As these hormones are not illegal in china, they report the true effects of these hormones and dont not claim they wont work as they do in the usa.

One of the comedians at the Funny Bone last night made this joke

"I'm pregnant with your baby"

"no you ain't bitch... i'm on the Depo......and the patch.....and the ring"

why isnt there a pill that i can take that makes my swimmies nothing more that salty snot? Thats all i want. I bet if they stop trying to cure the gays of aids and focus on male birth control for about 3 hours, my dreams would be fulfilled. Then i would have myself some glorious unprotected sex. Plus i wouldnt have to pull out. I always wanted to finish in a women.

wow

1000 sperm a second??? :eek:

Two things about why male pills won't work:

1) I'm a smart guy, and I don't think I've ever stayed 100% to the end on a scheduled prescription, even when the medication has made me feel better (antibiotics, pain-killers). I KNOW 99% of guys will screw this up by forgetting to take their pill on a regular basis...then "accidental" pregnancies happen 100000x more than now...guys blame the pill instead of their natural ability to fuck up a scheduled prescription.

2) Like the article says...at 1,000 sperm cells a second, it's tough to shut down that sort of natural production. I can't imagine the horrific side-effects to any male pill.

100% agree to vasectomy or proper condom use. It's the only way.

1) I'm a smart guy, and I don't think I've ever stayed 100% to the end on a scheduled prescription, even when the medication has made me feel better (antibiotics, pain-killers). I KNOW 99% of guys will screw this up by forgetting to take their pill on a regular basis...then "accidental" pregnancies happen 100000x more than now...guys blame the pill instead of their natural ability to fuck up a scheduled prescription.

+1

I'm going to wait for the male morning-after pill.

PIIHB and never pull out. Nothing like a good old cream pie coming from her arse...

Cure the gays of aids??? wow, because we all know the only people who get HIV are gay right?

So do you really think the only reason to wear a condom is to keep from getting a girl pregnant? When I was single i wouldve given anything for a male form of BC but Clay is right, 99% of guys would fuck up their prescription of taking a pill everyday and get someone pregnant anyway. Not to mention the false sense of security when you have unprotected sex. Sure you may not have a kid but after a good case of Goneria or Clamidia gets done with you you'll probably be impotent anyway so it wont matter.

Cure the gays of aids??? wow, because we all know the only people who get HIV are gay right?

So do you really think the only reason to wear a condom is to keep from getting a girl pregnant? When I was single i wouldve given anything for a male form of BC but Clay is right, 99% of guys would fuck up their prescription of taking a pill everyday and get someone pregnant anyway. Not to mention the false sense of security when you have unprotected sex. Sure you may not have a kid but after a good case of Goneria or Clamidia gets done with you you'll probably be impotent anyway so it wont matter.

Umm yeah. I saw a movie on it once. It was called Longtime Companion. they call it the gay plague.

1000 sperm a second??? :eek:

Two things about why male pills won't work:

Women forget to it isn't just men....I'm never confident enough to think a woman is taking it on schedule daily.

I would whole heartily take the pill every day instead of the female and never forget. Why? Well if you don't already know you have never lived with a female who has mood swings from the hormones in the pill, on top of the normal period swings. Sign me the fuck up to put this to an end. I will eat 5 pills a day no problem.

Women forget to it isn't just men....I'm never confident enough to think a woman is taking it on schedule daily.

i would remember. its the difference between a baby and no baby. Der...

kinda my thoughts on this as well. i dont want to have to trust anyone else. when i looked into it more, i saw another article that the studies they did it was 100% effective. ill have to see if i can find it again...

I would whole heartily take the pill every day instead of the female and never forget. Why? Well if you don't already know you have never lived with a female who has mood swings from the hormones in the pill, on top of the normal period swings. Sign me the fuck up to put this to an end. I will eat 5 pills a day no problem.

No shit my girlfriend took that YAZ , after the doctor told her they needed to switch for cramps and something else. Either way that shit made her fucking nuts. I still remember some of the fucking talks when she came home from work, bitching about other co workers, bitching about patients, bitching bitching bitching, never greatfull for shit. Half the time I would be bashing a corndog watching Tv, she would say your not even listening to me then start crying in like WTF did I do im eating a corndog watching tv. Then I was playing with the cat one day and she was eating dinner and she started crying because she said I loved the cat more then her LOL man fuck that stuff most the time she was a laid back calm person.

No thanks.

Woman can keep taking pills, it works great so why change it. Woman have to take birth control, men have to put the toilet seat down. Seems fair to me.

But bitches be crazy... I know a couple that purposely stopped taking their BC to get pregnant so the guy couldn't leave them.

If it were up to me, I'd rather take that shit because I know for sure the bitch will never get pregnant... plus cream pies are awesome :D. And just speaking for the majority of guys, I feel we'd be more inclined to take the pill because we're less likely to actually want kids than females... but I could be wrong. :confused:

if you don't want kids, get a vacectomy or wear a condom... pretty simple

Condoms suck assssss..