E36 M3...stay away?

zeitgeist57

I took a closer look, the front bumper is falling off, someone cut up the door cards for speakers, then broke them.

The car needs:

door cards

front seats

rear seats

speakers

stereo

steering wheel

body work

all wheel roundels

clutch

What is the car worth done?

You may appreciate this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi9IdbYuTBE

Interestingly enough he offers he 4,500 pounds.

Clay, I think you can find a better example for similar money that will also be closer.

If you're interested in an e36 M3, you can drive mine anytime, just let me know.

As for the vert and the hate...if you like it then get it. It's not like the e36 M3 is really a fast car anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about the lost performance. It'll still be fun to drive.

Im having mad problems with mine, but nothing ith how the engine runs. Back window, convert won't go down or up, says check coolant level every time I turn the key off, water pump goes bad every 2 years, windows go up and down when you hit bumps, says tail light failure and brake light failure but they work fine, my abs lights on, door panels keep breaking, my floors and trunk are always soaking wet when it rains which is probably why my covert/electrical shit does not work. The oil changes suck because its 7qts and an expensive filter.

Guest tbutera2112
Im having mad problems with mine, but nothing ith how the engine runs. Back window, convert won't go down or up, says check coolant level every time I turn the key off, water pump goes bad every 2 years, windows go up and down when you hit bumps, says tail light failure and brake light failure but they work fine, my abs lights on, door panels keep breaking, my floors and trunk are always soaking wet when it rains which is probably why my covert/electrical shit does not work. The oil changes suck because its 7qts and an expensive filter.

:wtf:

why do you still own it then?

OUCH! My beloved Naples sunshine was not kind to the interior of this car. Is it worth $6k?

http://www.mercedesexpert.com/webtemplate.aspx?iid=2717505

Also, F-off to the 'vert haters...I love the lines of an E36 convertible...

i have seen similarly priced e36 m3's on columbus CL in the past... even a couple right now.