Get your credit score for free....really!

carl1647545492

way off. told me mine was at 698, when i pulled in november, i was at 801 transunion, 804 experian, and 709 equifax, and IIRC, when i got my mortgage a year ago and they, took my middle of the road score, and i believe it was 690s, 715, and 738.

im going to call it out as wrong. if i didnt just pay to pull them all 6 months ago i'd pull them again.

way off. told me mine was at 698, when i pulled in november, i was at 801 transunion, 804 experian, and 709 equifax, and IIRC, when i got my mortgage a year ago and they, took my middle of the road score, and i believe it was 690s, 715, and 738.

im going to call it out as wrong. if i didnt just pay to pull them all 6 months ago i'd pull them again.

I would almost question the 800 score. Your oldest account can't be older than 6 years. And your largest account (mortgage) would have only been six months old. I have looked at a ton of credit reports and that just doesn't add up. They recently changed the rules for "piggy backing" also. So if you were on a parents card before you were 18 that could explain it. Before the rule change your oldest account could have been 10 years, new law changes it to 6 years and boom your score drops 100 points.

I would almost question the 800 score. Your oldest account can't be older than 6 years. And your largest account (mortgage) would have only been six months old. I have looked at a ton of credit reports and that just doesn't add up. They recently changed the rules for "piggy backing" also. So if you were on a parents card before you were 18 that could explain it. Before the rule change your oldest account could have been 10 years, new law changes it to 6 years and boom your score drops 100 points.

i agree with this. I look at credit for financing vehicles and its takes a lot of open and well established accounts to get a 800. TU and experian are always higher. Your equifax score is the realistic number.

maybe they only used equifax.

If that is the case they were only off by 11 points. your score could vary by 11 points in 6 months

i had a cosigner on my first car when i was 18, had it for ~3 years, but aside from that, nothing. ive had 4 car loans since then, ive got 3 credit cards, 2-3 store charge cards, and my mortgage

but even if it was at 709 6 months ago, ive done nothing that it would do anything but go up. ill pull it again in a few months, but my credit is excellent. i dont f- around with bills. being in collections, it has taught me very well to be responsible, because i dont want someone like myself calling me.

maybe they only used equifax.

If that is the case they were only off by 11 points. your score could vary by 11 points in 6 months

they pulled all 3 when i got my mortgage. they dont pull equifax 3 times and get 3 different scores. lol

they pulled all 3 when i got my mortgage. they dont pull equifax 3 times and get 3 different scores. lol

I seen all 3 of your scores with the differant companys. I was saying that maybe this web site only uses equifax. and equifax was only a differance of 11pts from 6 months ago!

Now does it make sence? If not, nevermind!