new daily! (yes, again lol)

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

01 f250

auto

4x4

first off, i love this thing. completely different ride than the truck im used to lol.

its not perfect, but im very happy that its in my driveway!

truck is all stock minus a muffler delete, boost gauge, and an intake...and a lot of tint

needs a few things:

- seat cover, the seat has a tear in it

- new radio (stock radio sucks)

- bed liner...its got sprayed on stuff, but its done about as well as thornes car lol

- and i need to get some touch up paint and go over some of the scratches and marks to get it all cleaned up and keep the rust from forming

- its got a dent in the bed, i popped it out a little bit by hand, but i may look into what all is involved in getting it professionally fixed...it doesnt bother me too badly though, so it may just stay how it is

- its got a 3 pillar pod, and its got a boost gauge and in the boost gauge are little digital exhaust/coolant temps....so then its got two generic gauges in the other spots that arent hooked up...so i gotta get them outta there and replace them with something useful

ill post more pics in a few days when i have a chance to get it all cleaned up...but for now, here it is! no interior pics at the moment...went out there with the camera and forgot the key inside...just imagine a stock f250 with a sheet over the bench lol

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG1553.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG1554.jpg

Edited by tbutera2112

Guest Removed
2 door? Failure....

Nice truck minus the 2 door :finger:

Rob/tyler tog o war battle of the f250s?

he has 4x4, and diesel... he's got it...

he has 4x4, and diesel... he's got it...

No fun. I would of done it in my ranger had we now killed it :lol: ahh good times

WTF you complaned about mpg before with a 5.4 gas motor

right now yea but they make parts an tuners to get 20+mpg :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112
2 door? Failure....

Nice truck minus the 2 door :finger:

Rob/tyler tog o war battle of the f250s?

i prefer 2 doors....i wont be the taxi cab anymore when people wanna go somewhere

WTF you complaned about mpg before with a 5.4 gas motor

umm...that harley truck got 11mpg, this is one was getting 18mpg driving around some back ass country roads with massive hills...for my style driving, it should see 20mpg

He says he is always broke ...

not broke anymore all the time since i sold the mustang, and i sold the saab to pay for this...insurance has gone down now that my 6 points and 2 suspensions dropped off, and i get a raise at work every 6 months...my bike gets mid 30s and i ride it daily when its nice out, so i dont even drive a car/truck often...and the harley truck had some issues that i didnt feel like addressing....why you talkin shit? do i even know you? lick my taint

what ya pay for it?

not much more than i sold the saab for :cool:

Guest tbutera2112

paul, my bikes a carb'd v4 litre bike....it dont get 400mpg, homo lol

its actually low 30s around town, and mid for mixed....on long rides like hocking etc, i get about 36-38 which is the best its seen

I drove the hell out of one of those crew cabs with same motor. It took a lot of my abuse that I handed out daily for months since it was a company truck.

I like it but I wonder how comfortable it is without a back. Ima need some inside pics.

Guest tbutera2112
I drove the hell out of one of those crew cabs with same motor. It took a lot of my abuse that I handed out daily for months..

I like it but I wonder how comfortable it is without a back. Ima need some inside pics.

ill get interior pics up when i clean it all up...looks pretty much like this, but its an auto and the 4x4 shifter is down on the floor...and my seat is a 1 piece bench, and the seat part has a sheet looking cover over it at the moment, ill be getting a seat cover soon....my only complaint on the interior is that i dont have a center arm rest, so i may actually swap a seat out from a 150 like this one in the picture...not sure yet

http://assets.clickmotive.com/inventory/inventory/dealers/9745/30405/T11425A(7).jpg

Looks nice, but I'm with Chad, I'd need at least an extended cab so that I could get comfortable in the seat, lean back a bit and make sure I could get far enough back from the pedals.

Gonna mod it?

ill get interior pics up when i clean it all up...looks pretty much like this, but its an auto and the 4x4 shifter is down on the floor...and my seat is a 1 piece bench, and the seat part has a sheet looking cover over it at the moment, ill be getting a seat cover soon....my only complaint on the interior is that i dont have a center arm rest, so i may actually swap a seat out from a 150 like this one in the picture...not sure yet

If you end up getting an arm rest for it let me know what you pay. Ive been wanting to get something with a cupholder myself but have been to lazy to even price one. I originally thought I would just get one out of a wrecked Expedition/Navigator which might be worth looking into.