Ordered a new 5.0 today

BradyPPC

Well, the base for the GT is $30,495 (w/destination fee) and I bet it add a few grand (~$4k) on from the brake package, gears and the glass roof. The link that i posted says $32,800 (not sure if this is with or w/o destination fee) for base GT+Brembo's+3.73 gears. That gives you a rough idea.

If you just want to know msrp, the way I have it optioned out it is just under $39k.

If you just want to know msrp, the way I have it optioned out it is just under $39k.

Damn... I almost posted that my guess on top MSRP with every major option was ~36-37k for a hard top e.g. GT premium, brembo's, 3.73's, glass roof. Am I missing anything? Only a few grand off... from what I can see you can't add all of the options on Ford.com's 'car builder' online yet or I would have posted the range. But since I could only make a wild guess at top price I posted what my educated guess at the 'base' for what I knew you had would be.

At any rate, really cool car. Can't wait to see it out sometime and see what you do with it on here. You should make a project post once you get it with updates for upgrades with dyno sheets. :thumbup:

Damn... I almost posted that my guess on top MSRP with every major option was ~36-37k for a hard top e.g. GT premium, brembo's, 3.73's, glass roof. Am I missing anything? Only a few grand off... from what I can see you can't add all of the options on Ford.com's 'car builder' online yet or I would have posted the range. But since I could only make a wild guess at top price I posted what my educated guess at the 'base' for what I knew you had would be.

At any rate, really cool car. Can't wait to see it out sometime and see what you do with it on here. You should make a project post once you get it with updates for upgrades with dyno sheets. :thumbup:

I am sure I will make a project post at some point. I didnt get it fully optioned out but it has a decent amount of stuff. It all depends on trim level you start with. I had to order some certain options to get others that I wanted. You could easily add another 3-5k worth of options on top of what I already have on the car.

I am sure I will make a project post at some point. I didnt get it fully optioned out but it has a decent amount of stuff. It all depends on trim level you start with. I had to order some certain options to get others that I wanted. You could easily add another 3-5k worth of options on top of what I already have on the car.

That's bananas, couldn't figure that from anything I had read online. Make sense though, most cars are like that.

I was talking with Jon Lund about another project we are working on together in the shop and this car came up. It is one of the reasons I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

OH Yeah BABY! You dont have to say any more!

If this whole deal goes down, Watch out!

I pulled up next to a red one which isnt the best color today in my 5.0 vert right at polaris and 23 it was cool seeing two 5.0s one old one new right next to eachother im not a big fan of how they changed the emblem on the new one tho....

anyways good purchase man

did the owner at least give you a thumbs up?

What are you guessing, end of july beging of august? The car will be delivered.

I would think probably sooner than that but I dont really know. I didnt ask either. If they tell me a date, I will be more anxious than if I just relax and wait till they tell me it is here.

These are examples of people who custom ordered their Shelby's. I copied it from there sig from another site.

Ordered 3/13/06, Born 6/27/06, Delivered 8/5/06

-----

RECEIPT DATE:4/26/2006

SERIALIZE DATE:6/30/2006

SEGMENT DATE:6/30/2006

SEQUENCE DATE:7/17/2006

BLEND DATE:7/26/2006

PRODUCED DATE:8/4/2006

GATE RELEASE DATE:8/8/2006

SHIP DATE:8/18/2006

ARRIVAL DATE:8/18/2006

SOLD DATE:8/18/2006

-------

ordered 15 Mar 06, Built 16 Jun 06, Released to Gate 29 Jun 06, Shipped 26 Jul 06, Delivered 2 Aug 06!

------

Ordered - 3/24/06, Blend date - 8/21/06, Build date - 8/30/06, Gate release - 9/1/06, Shipped - 9/13/06, Delivery - 9/19/06,

------

Ordered 3/15/2006

Built 8/10/2006

Delivered 8/25/2006

------

RECEIPT DATE- 8/4/2006

SERIALIZE DATE-8/4/2006

SEGMENT DATE-8/4/2006

SEQUENCE DATE-8/18/2006

BLEND DATE-8/21/2006

PRODUCED DATE-8/31/2006

GATE RELEASE DATE-8/31/2006

SHIP DATE-9/15/2006

ARRIVAL DATE-9/15/2006

SOLD DATE-9/23/2006

------

2010 models listed below

------

Build date 10/08/09

Delivery date 11/10/09

------

It might only take a month or so to get it now that they have already been delivering them.