Name me a beer...

nurkvinny

Go to Giant Eagle and buy the 24oz banana bread beer they have. You can only buy it in single bottles. Shit is wonderful but not all the giant eagles sell it, 161 and 71 for example doesn't.

Go to Giant Eagle and buy the 24oz banana bread beer they have. You can only buy it in single bottles. Shit is wonderful but not all the giant eagles sell it, 161 and 71 for example doesn't.

Wells Banana Bread Beer:) Shit is awesome. If you're into trying new/different things, get one of those and a Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Fill a pint glass halfway with the Banana Bread beer and then use a spoon to float the Young's on top of it. Its called a Banana Split and you will love it.

Wells Banana Bread Beer:) Shit is awesome. If you're into trying new/different things, get one of those and a Young's Double Chocolate Stout. Fill a pint glass halfway with the Banana Bread beer and then use a spoon to float the Young's on top of it. Its called a Banana Split and you will love it.

oooh....

Great lakes eddy Fitzgerald is the best beer kroger carries IMO.

Totally agree.

If you like hoppy IPAs, there is none finer than Dogfishhead 90 Minute IPA. It's my favorite beer. In fact my favorite home brew to date is a very close copy. As close as I can get with a fermenting bucket in my basement anyway...

holy fucking fuck. drinking this right now since i had to run over to giant eagle for some stuff... amazing :eek:

Another Great Lakes flavor, "Blackout Stout", scored a perfect 100 from 388 votes. I will definitely have to find some of this too.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/great-lakes-barrel-aged-blackout-stout/53647/

Try "From the Vine" just off Polaris on Old State. They usually have some of the greats but will order you damn near anything including rare beers if they don't have them. They actually seem to base alot of their choices off of ratebeer.com's reviews.

My Edmund Fitzgerald scored a 99/100 on ratebeer.com

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/great-lakes-edmund-fitzgerald-porter/1226/

Another Great Lakes flavor, "Blackout Stout", scored a perfect 100 from 388 votes. I will definitely have to find some of this too.

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/great-lakes-barrel-aged-blackout-stout/53647/

Killians Irish Red scored a 27/100 :lol:

whole foods had blackout stout...not sure if we still stock it, though, but it's a summer beer, so we should have it