(6) Hoosier 15" tires

nurkvinny

Started cleaning out dad's shop today and I took these to save them from the tire shredder. These are DIRT TRACK TIRES. They have the same pattern as the Hoosier QuickTimes.

So far, I took (3) 26.5 x 8.0 x 15 and (3) 27.5 x 8.0 x 15. How I got 3 and 3, I don't know. I think there are a couple more of each still at the shop.

Yes, they stick well on the street. No, they are not DOT legal. Yes, I have ran them on my own cars, usually just to do burnouts and "play". These are being sold for off-road use only. There, that should cover the legal side. :)

Price is FREE. Free if can get any use out of them. If you're going to turn around and sell them, please let have someone else have them. Now, if you feel the need to trade a 12 pack of Bud Light for all 6, I wouldn't object. :)

EDIT - I haven't measured them, but you can count on them being wider than the 8" advertised.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5&pictureid=4085

Hey are these in Zanesville? If so I wouldn't mind picking up two of them this Saturday or Sunday same size of course but I have some 15x8 rims that need some tires and I want to do some burnouts. If they are not in Zanesville, never mind.

Hey are these in Zanesville? If so I wouldn't mind picking up two of them this Saturday or Sunday same size of course but I have some 15x8 rims that need some tires and I want to do some burnouts. If they are not in Zanesville, never mind.

Ha, I just hauled them from Zanesville to Pataskala. However, I will be back down at Maple & Harding Fri, Sat, and Sun. If you promise to show up and pick them up, I'll bring a pair with me. :)

I will show up for sure, ill be home Friday night and don't go into work until noon on Saturday. What time are you going to be in town Friday? By Friday night I mean like 6 pm is what time ill be getting back.

Pat, I am likely riding my bike down there tomorrow, so it would be Saturday morning until I could haul them down in the truck.

Pat / Nick, which height do either of you want?

Also, just to add, these are used tires. I can't tell you how many laps there were ran. I will also say that I *think* these are supposed to be used with inner tubes. I never ran tubes on the street, and I know of another S10 on this forum that ran like 29x14s or 16s without tubes. Pick up / use at your own risk. :)

Alright just let me know a time Saturday, I'm actually going to be in Zanesville all day Sunday also if that works better for you. On size, what ever size he doesn't want since he is actually using them as a track tire. But if he can't decide or doesn't want them I'll take the 27.5". Thanks!

Pat, I am likely riding my bike down there tomorrow, so it would be Saturday morning until I could haul them down in the truck.

Pat / Nick, which height do either of you want?

Also, just to add, these are used tires. I can't tell you how many laps there were ran. I will also say that I *think* these are supposed to be used with inner tubes. I never ran tubes on the street, and I know of another S10 on this forum that ran like 29x14s or 16s without tubes. Pick up / use at your own risk. :)

If Pat wants the 27.5in tires, i have no objection to the 26.5in tires.

So when would be a good time to pick up? I work till one or so tomorrow and then have the rest of the weekend off.

If Pat wants the 27.5in tires, i have no objection to the 26.5in tires.

So when would be a good time to pick up? I work till one or so tomorrow and then have the rest of the weekend off.

Anytime. PM sent.

Pat - your tires are at the shop. Stop by anytime tomorrow 6am - 10pm. Ask for Vince or Fred. You can have all 3.

Nick - your tires are at the location I PM'ed you. You can just take all 3. I couldn't find more pairs before the tire scrapper guy came.