New from Toronto

budfreak

Hi Guys and Girls,

My name is Jason and I am from Akron and now reside in Toronto, Ohio.

I attended the CR dyno event today and had a great time hanging out with you all, so I figured it was time I finally posted up.

I currently own a 1991 Trans Am GTA, 1997 Chevy Silverado and a 1992 Subaru SVX. The truck is my daily ride, but has some bolt ons for more pulling power. The SVX is the world record holder for N/A auto SVX's in the quarter mile and has been for almost 4 years now. The GTA is my newest toy and passion and I spend every dollar I get and spend every last spare minute I have with it.

I was referred here by Anthony (darkformula) and Tina (wannarace928) as they have been good friends of mine for quite some time now and Tina also serves as an administrator on my SVX dedicated forum.

But ayway, thats just a little bit about me and my rides. I hope to get to know you all better and engage in future conversations.

Jason

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x123/wannarace928/024.jpg

Edited by wannaraceLS1
Added picture
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey Jason good to finally have you aboard. I had that 5-speed silver SVX a couple years ago.

How's the black demon running?

Hey man, nice to hear from you.:) How are you enjoying the Bird?

Demon is running well, I just can't get the friggin brakes to cooperate and work right for some reason that I have yet to discover.

Hey brother! ;) Anthony changed my name on here recently. I am now "Blueberryls1" since I no longer have my 928. Glad you finally posted! :) :) I will upload the pics/vids I took of your car later and send them to you.

The in-tank feed hose from the twin pumps to the sending unit burst. I was able to nurse the car home on 29psi of fuel pressure and had it fixed in an hour :)

Awesome! Glad to hear it was an easy fix.

Hey brother! ;) Anthony changed my name on here recently. I am now "Blueberryls1" since I no longer have my 928. Glad you finally posted! :) :) I will upload the pics/vids I took of your car later and send them to you.

Yep I see now(slaps forhead). Glad to be here finally sis and I definitely look forward to the pics.:)

Welcome, Noticed on the Cardomain for the SVX there was a picture of your Nitrous... Worlds fastest N/A? How fast with spray??

I never have gotten to hook the spray up to it and find out. I ran out of funds and had a HG failure that took some time to fix and now that it is fixed the brakes are on the fritz.:rolleyes: