A few parts from the Camaro

Cordell

So I'm changing some things again with the car and wanted to see if anybody has any interest in a few good parts.

First up is a Weiand/Lingenfelter intake manifold powdercoated black by the previous owner. I'd like to sell it with the NOS plate system and stock ported throttlebody as these things will be useless without it. I also have a polished EGR block-off plate that isn't shown in the pic but would go with the manifold. Fuel rails, and any sensors are not included.

This set-up made 420rwhp with stock LS1 heads on my 6.0L, IMHO this manifold is slightly better then an LS6 intake but not worth the swap if you already have an LS6. The NOS plate is a better option then a nozzle in the intake tract, but I wouldn't plan on spraying over 150 threw it. The noids are about 2 years old, but as much as the car has been down don't have much use on them. I'm only including what came in the original NOS kit.

The whole thing for $600, but feel free to PM me if you're interested in something. I'm willing to deal on reasonable offers.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/broken/CIMG0394.jpg

I will also be removing my 10 bolt this week, so if you need parts that I won't need to swap in my 9" let me know. The bearings are howling again but there isn't anything else wrong with it at this point.

I do have a Detroit Locker in it that has worked perfectly for me in the last 2 years, This is the strongest carrier you can put in a 10 bolt (nobody makes a spool) and really isn't as bad on the street as most people make it out to be. This one doesn't make much noise and nobody has ever noticed it's in there. These things sell for over $500 new, I'll go $200obo and include any other parts you want if I don't need them.

I also have a set of 4 "salad shooters" from an older 4th gen Z28 in decent shape, a little rash but nothing bad. I'll get pics if someone is interested, perfect for drag radials, 16x8, $50.

I have 2 4L60 transmission cores. One has a small piece on the case that was glued back on (not as bad as it sounds), it lost over drive. The other one was the original in the car and lost 2nd gear. One has a bellhousing, neither has a tail housing. $150 for both, just come get them out of my way.

I may have a few more things laying around, and I'll get some pics to those who are interested. I'd rather sell local, so I'll wait to post this on any other forums for a little while.

I don't suppose you still have the original posi from the 10 bolt, do you?

I do, but my car originally came with 2.73s. Isn't your car a 6 speed? My Locker would work fro you though ;)

I do, but my car originally came with 2.73s. Isn't your car a 6 speed? My Locker would work fro you though ;)

Yep, 6-speed. I wouldn't mind having an extra posi just in case mine takes a dump before I can afford a 12-bolt or 9 inch. I wouldn't mind the locker, but I refuse to let myself spend that much for my 10-bolt :D