need dui help asap

Stimmel1647545512

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm in a constant state of inebriation. No, because they hassle people for the dumbest shit. They don't do their jobs. They're too busy setting up speed traps and yelling at "meddling kids", rather than dealing with the drug problems in the town. And anyone that grew up in Worthington can attest to this.

Im going to just assume you know every one of them and can guarantee that they do their job everyday all day while on our dime....

Come on we know thats not true. If you're not doing shit wrong, who cares if you get pulled over. Shit happens

read what he wrote, no matter what or how little the car moved he still broke the law by putting the keys or driving a car. He obvious got a dui for blowing past the legal limit in ohio, or refusing to take the test.

It doesn't say if the key was in the ignition when he was putting the top down.

On my old E30 the top was manual so there didn't have to be a key in the car. No key in ignition means no DUI.

Come on we know thats not true. If you're not doing shit wrong, who cares if you get pulled over. Shit happens

Some of us actually do mind getting pulled over "just because".

I know you work for a prison but it sounds like you might be making a run for law enforcement.

Some of us actually do mind getting pulled over "just because".

I know you work for a prison but it sounds like you might be making a run for law enforcement.

Far from it. I still do not believe people are just being pulled over for no reason.

On my old E30 the top was manual so there didn't have to be a key in the car. No key in ignition means no DUI.

Here let me help you

okay long story short top was down on the 5.0 and was way down my street "moved it maybe one block "

I bet the cop seen him parking the car or pulling up to park it. If he takes the dui to court, the arresting police officer has to be in person. Wrong or right on his side, its hard to fight a sworn in police officer who said he seen or smelled something(even if the police officer was lying). They prolly already have a BAC from him blowing at the station, and use the in car police footage. I believe him he just moved his car closer to his house, nothing not to believe, but in the police officers eyes hes prolly herd that shit from a million people already.

Guest tbutera2112
key doesnt have to be in the ignition...if its within reach of the driver, its considered operating...thats why if youre ever drunk and want to sleep it off in your car, you need to leave your key under the gas cap or in the trunk....if you put it in the cup holder or something and go to sleep, a cop can roll up and give you a DUI (atleast thats how it was explained to me)

key doesnt have to be in the ignition...if its within reach of the driver, its considered operating...thats why if youre ever drunk and want to sleep it off in your car, you need to leave your key under the gas cap....if you put it in the cup holder or something and go to sleep, a cop can roll up and give you a DUI

My buddy got one just like that sleeping in the car, did not drive it but the keys was in his pocket.

Far from it. I still do not believe people are just being pulled over for no reason.

Jason are you kidding me?! I was pulled over numerous times when i was driving the 2g (the one i bought from you, honestly it looked like a drug dealer's car) "just because". There was always some bullshit excuse about a license plate light being out (which it wasnt) or an "aggressive lane change" bullshit etc...

a marysville sherriff wanted to walk his drug dog around my car despite all my info checking out. Surprisingly he got called to a real crime in progress so had to go.

Jason are you kidding me?! I was pulled over numerous times when i was driving the 2g (the one i bought from you, honestly it looked like a drug dealer's car) "just because". There was always some bullshit excuse about a license plate light being out (which it wasnt) or an "aggressive lane change" bullshit etc...

a marysville sherriff wanted to walk his drug dog around my car despite all my info checking out. Surprisingly he got called to a real crime in progress so had to go.

Thats weird because marysville sherriff has never had a drug dog or drug task force, Marysville police does not even have k9 unit after the down size which costed all the police jobs years ago. I must of been super lucky, I never one time was pulled over in that car. I have no idea how you get an eclipse being a drug dealers car, but ok.

Thats weird because marysville sherriff has never had a drug dog or drug task force, Marysville police does not even have k9 unit after the down size which costed all the police jobs years ago. I must of been super lucky, I never one time was pulled over in that car. I have no idea how you get an eclipse being a drug dealers car, but ok.

I should've edited that, it was a sheriff that pulled me over IN marysville (or route 33 to be specific). It could've very well likely been a county sheriff.

EDIT: oh and as for an eclipse being a "drug dealers car". Its pretty simple if you look at it from a laymen's point of view. Low, black sports car with a huge spoiler on the back and the windows tinted. Im not saying i was pulled over all the time but a hell of alot more than if i were driving my DD jetta.

Im confident that you're not a cop because you cant be one...Is this why you choose to work in a prison?

Im confident that you're not a cop because you cant be one...Is this why you choose to work in a prison?

The people on here that know me would laugh at me being a cop, just not my thing man. Im only in this country for school, even tho im dual citizen my "home" is not here. I do not want to be a cop here, I work at a prison because they pay decent and I like helping people. something wrong with that?

I think you've got it backwards. If you WERE doing something wrong, then you shouldn't care about getting pulled over because you deserve it. But if you weren't doing anything wrong, then you shouldn't get pulled over, period.

Sam Shamansky is a very good Lawyer. He is also Very expensive. If this is going to Franklin Co. which it sounds like it is, you may not be in as bad of a situation as u may think..

The people on here that know me would laugh at me being a cop, just not my thing man. Im only in this country for school, even tho im dual citizen my "home" is not here. I do not want to be a cop here, I work at a prison because they pay decent and I like helping people. something wrong with that?

Nope, just you....

I laugh anytime someone talks about "helping people" that works in a prison. Are you part of the rehabilitation?

Nope, just you....

I laugh anytime someone talks about "helping people" that works in a prison. Are you part of the rehabilitation?

Yup im a Lcdc3 all I do 12 hours a day is rehabilitation. I worked as a co to get my foot in the door and finish my internship hours and masters degree. I do not work with the whole GP, I only work with 100 guys and 50 women from orw. The program we run is only for 1st time offenders with low risk non violent crimes usually 17-30 year olds. I am not in the prison to tell them to stop doing pulls ups on the shower bars, or stop fights, or find drugs or shanks.

not to thread jack, but this is not entirely accurate. Just talked to Chief Nicol yesterday. They still have a K9 unit : http://www.marysvilleohio.org/PolicePages/CanineUnit.htm

carry on...

not to thread jack, but this is not entirely accurate. Just talked to Chief Nicol yesterday. They still have a K9 unit : http://www.marysvilleohio.org/PolicePages/CanineUnit.htm

carry on...

But, but he said they didnt and he sure acted like he knew what he was talking about. Maybe you didnt really talk to him?

carry on...

You could be 100% right not saying youre not, I was just going on with the local paper said abou the layoffs. And since when did glenn nicol become the cheif? I thought golden was marysville police cheif? And the link you gave, I thought nist is no longer a marysville police officer? I could be wrong but didnt his k9 dog had to be putaway in late 08 from some weird spinal thing?

Here was the clip in the JT

"was euthanized Wednesday afternoon as a result of a sudden illness causing permanent paralysis. His death leaves the office without a K9 unit and in grief"