** Testing Waters - Considering Sale of Mazda Speed 3 **

TTQ B4U

Testing the waters here at CR to see if anyone would be interested in a very nice Mazda Speed 3. (My Car)

Likely going to be taking a company car and just don't need to hang onto my MS3. Hate to part with it, but it just plain keeps things easy for me, even though I could drive it and take mileage.

2008.5 Mazda Speed 3 GT

• 22,500 miles (16k of which is in the last 10 months - All highway) as the first year of owning it I only had 6k on the clock.

• Crystal White Pearl / Black Interior

• Only mod completed is the AEM Cold Air Intake (Same as MazdaSpeed Intake) as AEM makes it for them. Laid down 247hp to the wheels at Doc's Event.

• I do also have but not yet installed, the Rear Motor Mount and Shifter bushings. Will be installing those here very shortly unless the next owners prefers not having them installed. Only helps performance and feel.

• Fully loaded less Navigation. I can put all the details and what not, but you could just look up all that it has.

• Has Brand New Goodyear F1 ASC's on the stock 18's. come with lifetime roadforce balance through Discount Tire.

• I do also have a full winter set up. Both are detailed and shown on my pics page. Winter set up wheels and tires will be sold for extra and are not included. I will not sell them separately prior to the car being sold. If the next owner doesn't take them, I will sell them after.

Please PM or Call my cell with any questions. Will be working out the final details on selling price, but will likely be $19,785 as it's in excellent shape.

Pics:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/20085_mazdaspeed_3