New truck,powerstroke.

ponyjr1647545514

2003 F-250 FX4 powerstoke 7.3L 120,000 miles

Just got it about a week or so ago, just now getting around to putting it up here. So far I've already had a 4 inch turbo back system put on it, sounds awesome! I also had the bed LineX'ed before i bought it. Tomorrow i'm getting some new tires, 285/75-16 General Grabber AT'2s. If i get a chance i'll be working on a CAI this week too.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=4097

future plans

-tint front windows to match rear

-undercoat

-Paint front and rear bumpers black

-Some kind of a chip or tuner

-Black wheels

-Grill guard

If you guys come across a tuner or something cheap let me know :D

stay away from generic tunes on the 7.3 also do not buy a dp tuner chip. The edge programs do not have very good trans tuning, DP tuner runs to much timing and has had alot of engine failures.top 3 tuners off the top of my head are beans, tony wildman, and power hungry performance. You should also look into doing a wicked wheel to help surging issues and don't go over 400-450hp powder metal rods don't like it. other then that nice truck if you need a hand with anything pm me

stay away from generic tunes on the 7.3 also do not buy a dp tuner chip. The edge programs do not have very good trans tuning, DP tuner runs to much timing and has had alot of engine failures.top 3 tuners off the top of my head are beans, tony wildman, and power hungry performance. You should also look into doing a wicked wheel to help surging issues and don't go over 400-450hp powder metal rods don't like it. other then that nice truck if you need a hand with anything pm me

thanks for the advise. I have not noticed much surging if any, so i'm not looking to the WW yet. I was spotting a TS chip as of right now.

thanks for the advise. I have not noticed much surging if any, so i'm not looking to the WW yet. I was spotting a TS chip as of right now.

the ts chips are good but spend the money once and get custom tuning i learned the hard way what would have cost me 500 to do right i ended up spending 800 finding the tunes i liked.

the ts chips are good but spend the money once and get custom tuning i learned the hard way what would have cost me 500 to do right i ended up spending 800 finding the tunes i liked.

OUCH!! I'm not sure i'd spend half that. I don't need the chip just wouldn't mind having a little better MPG's and firmer transmission shifts. I really like the looks of the painless module but its discounted, 10 setting max of 65hp, but it had a built in boost gauge for only $250.

Nice find, Derek. This is the vehicle which should be Dover's next vehicle. As much as I like my Tundra, part of me wishes I had spent the extra and gone back to diesel.

I'm loving the diesel, it's my first but not my last! I traded in my F150, which was only getting 12-3 mpg! With the exhaust, K and N filter as the only mods yet i'm getting 18-19 mpg!!! 6 MPG better, and cooler! Plus this thing is fast as shit for a truck, loving the face on ricer kids :D