new

jmelidor

/Users/juniormelidor/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2009/May 11, 2009/IMG_0638.jpg/Users/juniormelidor/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2009/May%2011,%202009/IMG_0638.jpg

you have to host those on the internet somewhere. we cant see your local files lol.

I live in dublin, love nissans hobbies are learning everything there is to know of my engine which is a sr20de, and its brothers sr20ve and sr20det, gathering parts right now to turbo, my goal is to have a low 13 sec car daily driver.like the human torch says flame on.

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx75/jmelidor/sentra%20se/IMG_0638.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I live in dublin, love nissans hobbies are learning everything there is to know of my engine which is a sr20de, and its brothers sr20ve and sr20det, gathering parts right now to turbo, my goal is to have a low 13 sec car daily driver.like the human torch says flame on.

Junior Im going to fuckin kill you! Call me ASAP!!

LoL, I am Rhett that used to have that blue Del Sol... then the Mustang how ya guys been?

Oh yeah i remember you! Ha good times! I think I trained you. I had a red four door sentra back then with a big spoiler! :D