columbus where u at?

forcefedturbine

i dont pride myself on hondas most of u assume i do i guess but i live several states away i drive the car daily and brought it up here from oklahoma i still even had the OK tag on it . i have a 31 ratrod and 2 mk4 supras and i just sold my 69 firebird (455) i like all makes and models and like anything thats fast so keep the honda comments coming mabe ill learn somthing new i brought the civic with me thinking more people would wanna race it than a mk4 supra and i ended up looking a little serious i was just hoping for a good race so i had to shell out some cash i had no choice really no one there would race i guess smiley won the lottery that night it was fun and im glad i came out to say the least

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another thing i dont undertand is why everyone keeps giving the younger crowd so much shit yea they can be annoying at times and i can be embarrased to drive hondas or anything with a four cylinder for that matter but these grass roots racers just need some guidence they bring alot of events to central ohios tracks wich brings more revenue to the areas tracks wich entern puts more money up for grabs and keeps track costs down ive heard this many times from track owners so by dickin over the grass roots guys just discourages them from coming out in the long run your fees will continue to rise

not saying that wouldnt but i thought there would be more peeople approaching the civic for a race than a supra and i wouldnt drive it here from oklahoma anyway everyone looks at a supra and are going to want a lot of money to bet on a race like that too i was looking for a fun race and free is what i was looking for

well it was kinda rainy last night which made it a bust , and when most people see hoosiers on a civic they know its serious. the circuit city meet isnt really fast cars, normally just people shootin the shit. i was out there in the silver mk3 supra btw, not sure if you saw my car.

oh and i woulda ran you for shits and giggles just to see what that had man

another thing i dont undertand is why everyone keeps giving the younger crowd so much shit yea they can be annoying at times and i can be embarrased to drive hondas or anything with a four cylinder for that matter but these grass roots racers just need some guidence they bring alot of events to central ohios tracks wich brings more revenue to the areas tracks wich entern puts more money up for grabs and keeps track costs down ive heard this many times from track owners so by dickin over the grass roots guys just discourages them from coming out in the long run your fees will continue to rise

Your grammar is....

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/30/fail_cat.gif

The thing about the "younger crowd" is the attitude. Just because many of them ready something on the interwebz or on the rack as CVS they think they are now an expert.

No one is racing sumone they don't kno. There is too much going down right now and if ur dumb enough. To set up a blind race ur dumb enough to get caught by an under cover.

yea i understand what u mean some of them even thought i might have been a cop becuase ive never been there i had to thouroughly explain myself for them to set me up a race FUBAR i would have like to see your 7m run i dont like mk3s but u were gone before 12 i think becuase i didnt see u towward the end of the night

yea i understand what u mean some of them even thought i might have been a cop becuase ive never been there i had to thouroughly explain myself for them to set me up a race FUBAR i would have like to see your 7m run i dont like mk3s but u were gone before 12 i think becuase i didnt see u towward the end of the night

Sry man the street game is rough for newbs nowadays. Unless ur jus tollin around with friends it ain't gonna be easy here. Wish it were easier

Ill try anything ( supra ) i did not even plan on coming out sat. I had about 10 calls and it sounded like you could not get any other takers. It was fun and one of the better looking and running hondas i have seen.

i brought the civic with me thinking more people would wanna race it than a mk4 supra and i ended up looking a little serious i was just hoping for a good race

Should have brought the Supra, a few cars would have shown up to take your monies....

I went to Hooters on the East side Sat night for dinner and there was an undercover in a BMW M5. Not one car in the parking lot looking to race just the cop sitting there. Must have been a slow night.

M5 Better than a Integra or Element lol

FUBAR i would have like to see your 7m run i dont like mk3s but u were gone before 12 i think becuase i didnt see u towward the end of the night

Yeah i left around 11:30 or so because i was feelin pretty sick that night, i wasnt even planning on going but i figured id show up for a few. If your out next week we can go for a lil cruise or something. I wanna see that civ in action lol.

Its fucking annoying to read your posts bruh. Did you make it through elementary school? Im asking a serious question, because thats when they taught the fundamentals of grammar. Like the use of a comma and a period.

not saying that wouldnt but i thought there would be more peeople approaching the civic for a race than a supra and i wouldnt drive it here from oklahoma anyway everyone looks at a supra and are going to want a lot of money to bet on a race like that too i was looking for a fun race and free is what i was looking for

If thats the case, stay wherever you are, unless you come with cash and one or your 15 mk248309 supras.

Running for free is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard of.

Ill try anything ( supra ) i did not even plan on coming out sat. I had about 10 calls and it sounded like you could not get any other takers. It was fun and one of the better looking and running hondas i have seen.

thanks man, thanks for keeping me out of a ticket that night too. i try to build repectable and reliable cars