columbus where u at?

forcefedturbine

man i couldnt get race for shit tonight i had my boosted civic with me tonight and i waited around for 4 hrs for somebody to show that would race me ended up being a mildly moded vette (what i was told) i lost by about 5 cars from a 60 to 140 and i just couldnt hook from a 40 i thought i came prepared enough with some hoosier drag radials but i didnt have my boost by gear setup yet so it was a nogo.. guy was cool good race nasty vette ,but i was hoping for a bigger scene ill be at the trails on weds and then i have to leave for iraq again mabe next year

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I understand your original post correctly, you're moaning because there weren't more people around to beat your boosted Civic and take your money? That really is a shame.

When you're out and about again next year, pick a dry night and bring a fistful of cash and I'm sure a few folks can oblige you..... in Mexico, of course, since street racing isn't legal here.

On a serious note, stay safe overseas and come home whole. :)

Dude I feel your pain! I tried to get a race from a cab on 670 yesterday. I kept honking it off and he just looked at me and started flipping me off. I guess he was scared of the fastest stock bottom end element in columbus.

I did put a few bus lengths on him the last try just to show him who was boss and how sweet I was.

Were you the one in the black civic with the hoosier slicks on the front?

EDIT: Just read the original post fully, i saw you pull in, i was next to the red mustang / silver mustang guys tryin to talk shit to get em to drive to mexico and have some fun, but neither of them were down once i told them my mods and siad how much boost i was running. I figured a civic on skinnies on the back and hoosier radials on the front was a little too serious for me or else i woulda been down for a drive to has some fun. Im assuming thats a built motor in there right? If i see you out again ill stop by and talk to ya for a few.