My Black Slut and White Whore Pic Heavy!!

Liv2die

There has been acouple times u come flying up on me like a bat outta hell! Flying down residential streets is not cool. Your car is quick but drive like you have some fucking sense you dumb shit!

Listen, I'm going to stop you right there! I Am Not Fond To Disrespect! I'm a grown man and never would I approach another random grown man in the street and tell him "You have no fuckin sense you dumb shit"! You need to check yourself NOW! As far as my driving I can GUARANTEE You have NEVER seen me speeding in the 240sx and thats the car I drive EVERYDAY SINGLE DAY!, and I own a 11 sec 200 that Rarely leaves my garage unless I need to street tune it so if you told me you seen me speed in that one 2-3 times in the last year I'd believe you but dont sit here and act like you see me speeding up and down the streets on the regular and then disrespect me on top of that! PERIOD!!

The fact that he's posting...you may wanna listen. His name is big steve for a reason. Im 6'3" and i look like gary coleman compared to him

Lol why would I care how big he is?

Enjoy being young and remember that with great power comes great responsibility. Your car only has a little power but you still need to own that little bit of responsibilty you have.

Appreciate the advice but you're preaching to a Pastor about God. Lol I'm not some young crazy new driver with a heavy throttle foot driving his 400 hp car up and down streets like he has no sense! Either way you're very true.;)

Listen, I'm going to stop you right there! I Am Not Fond To Disrespect! I'm a grown man and never would I approach another random grown man in the street and tell him "You have no fuckin sense you dumb shit"! You need to check yourself NOW! As far as my driving I can GUARANTEE You have NEVER seen me speeding in the 240sx and thats the car I drive EVERYDAY SINGLE DAY!, and I own a 11 sec 200 that Rarely leaves my garage unless I need to street tune it so if you told me you seen me speed in that one 2-3 times in the last year I'd believe you but dont sit here and act like you see me speeding up and down the streets on the regular and then disrespect me on top of that! PERIOD!!

Lol why would I care how big he is?

Appreciate the advice but you're preaching to a Pastor about God. Lol I'm not some young crazy new driver with a heavy throttle foot driving his 400 hp car up and down streets like he has no sense! Either way you're very true.;)

Well guess what, I HAVE!! ( I can use caps too) Oh yeah, I would approach a grown man on the street and say whatever I felt like saying. As for you, congrats on your 11 sec whatever. It all boils down to you using that little brain of yours! Check myself? Seriously? Just watch how you drive around there, kids are playing you dumb shit!!

Well guess what, I HAVE!! ( I can use caps too) Oh yeah, I would approach a grown man on the street and say whatever I felt like saying. As for you, congrats on your 11 sec whatever. It all boils down to you using that little brain of yours! Check myself? Seriously? Just watch how you drive around there, kids are playing you dumb shit!!

Lol so you're gonna tell me you've seen me speeding through neighborhoods with kids playing outside huh!? I think you just have a crush on me! ;) lol Like I said :gtfo:

Lol so you're gonna tell me you've seen me speeding through neighborhoods with kids playing outside huh!? I think you just have a crush on me! ;) lol Like I said :gtfo:

My son called out your car on here. He said, "daddy there goes that ricer right there." Use common sense and everything will be everything. I never go at anybody on here like this. You can ask around. In short use your fucking head. Now enjoy CR:asshole:

BTW

your 200 is pretty quick

My son called out your car on here. He said, "daddy there goes that ricer right there." Use common sense and everything will be everything. I never go at anybody on here like this. You can ask around. In short use your fucking head. Now enjoy CR:asshole:

BTW

your 200 is pretty quick

REALLY???REALLY? bullshit

I hope its not you driving like an idiot. We dont take too kindly to that ricer bullshit around these here parts pilgrim.

As far as disprespect if you full like you were wronged by big Steve we can set up another cr boxing day. I would love to do it again myself now that I'm back on steroids again.

Did you run an 11 sec pass in the 200? Or are you just guessing that time?

No never ran it on the track, but its not really a guess neither. I went off my buddy who has the same exact car with similar setup making similar power and he's in the 11's all day and others on the sr20forum with similar power running 11's all day. Car Dyno'd 419whp 334wtq and weighs about 2600lbs. Cant wait to make it out to the dragstrip tho.

I hope its not you driving like an idiot. We dont take too kindly to that ricer bullshit around these here parts pilgrim.

As far as disprespect if you full like you were wronged by big Steve we can set up another cr boxing day. I would love to do it again myself now that I'm back on steroids again.

LOL! I'm gonna let you slide this time but if I hear anymore talk of you using illegal substance I will ban you from this site for 3 days! :D hahahaaha

is that RSX - S seats in teh 200? they just look like them, had one of those cars for a couple years.

No Im not sure what the seats came out of becuase I bought them second hand. I just had custom brakets made so they could fit. You had a 200 for a couple years? Im crazy when it comes to nissans. I was about to pick up an 03 350z two months ago for a real good price to add to my collection but the guy neglected to tell me the car had tranny problems, four bald tires, and a rod knock!:eek: I knew the price was too good to be true!

• 3 weeks later...