iPhone 4

Earl1647545488

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of ordering one instead of just going to the store that morning. Does anyone know when we would get the phone? Is it true that the white is not ready till end of summer?

I went today.

Suppose to have my phone on the 24th. But the white ones weren't even an option yet according to them

Is anyone get the 32 one or just the 16? I don't even use all the room in my 8, but with all the video and new stuff I'm thinking the 32 might be a must. Is there anything major that is upgraded from the 16 to 32 other then HD?

Is anyone get the 32 one or just the 16? I don't even use all the room in my 8, but with all the video and new stuff I'm thinking the 32 might be a must. Is there anything major that is upgraded from the 16 to 32 other then HD?

Nothing different.

If you travel a lot I would get the 32. Otherwise 16 has been fine for me even with 5 movies + music + photos. (I do travel a bit for work.)

Only difference is 16 versus 32 gigs. I would go for the 32 gig. I damn near filled my 32 gig 3gs with movies, songs, and apps. For only a hundred bucks more I would go with the bigger size. :)

you win.

I dont understand how these apple freaks can take it bending over, paying $xxx.xx, for these devices, only to be sensored by Steve Fucking Jobs.

For the same reason they are able to sell these:

http://thepilver.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/smart-car.jpg