iPhone 4

Earl1647545488

^yes, there are still more iphones than android phones. But for how long? The iphone was outsold in the first quarter of this year. Iphones have a 2? 3? year lead on android.

http://www.fiercemobilecontent.com/story/npd-android-now-number-two-smartphone-os/2010-05-10

People are dropping iphones for androids too, just like people will drop androids for iphones. If anyone drops an android phone for an iphone, they are a fool. "Yeah I really dont like being able to do more, I just want an iphone because its the cool thing to have, i mean gosh, Paris Hilton has one, it must be better duh"

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the next war will start, we will hear how much better the iPhone is when you use Verizon vs AT&T. The next argument will be my iPhone is better because it is on a real network.

Android is already on both networks :o

This is true. I hate verizon right now, but from what I hear they have planned, they will be pretty sweet if they can get their customer service to improve. Plus I've been hearing rumors about iphone on verizon for like 93 years now, still hasnt happened.

Altough the one android phone on AT&T sucks balls and runs on motoblur :o

^yes, there are still more iphones than android phones. But for how long?

For quite some time I am sure.

http://www.fiercemobilecontent.com/story/npd-android-now-number-two-smartphone-os/2010-05-10

People are dropping iphones for androids too, just like people will drop androids for iphones. If anyone drops an android phone for an iphone, they are a fool. "Yeah I really dont like being able to do more, I just want an iphone because its the cool thing to have, i mean gosh, Paris Hilton has one, it must be better duh"

LOLerskates

SO I want it in writing from you, Post here if you know Android will out sell iPhone in Quarter 3 and 4.

Ofcourse I don't know that, but I will make a guess.

Iphone still has its hardcore followers that will buy anything that has an apple logo on it as soon as it hits stores. So the iphone 4 will sell like hotcakes at first. So i will give Q3 to apple. Q4 might be a different story. Q2 stats still need to come in, I bet android slaughtered iphone sales because of the Incredible and the EVO.

2010 year of the little green dude?

Ofcourse I don't know that, but I will make a guess.

Iphone still has its hardcore followers that will buy anything that has an apple logo on it as soon as it hits stores. So the iphone 4 will sell like hotcakes at first. So i will give Q3 to apple. Q4 might be a different story. Q2 stats still need to come in, I bet android slaughtered iphone sales because of the Incredible and the EVO.

2010 year of the little green dude?

Dude Qtr 2 is because a new iPhone is due out, not because of some bullshit that the droid gives you more choices. :rolleyes:

If Verizon get the iPhone in November like I think will happen, no chance in hell. We will know soon when/if the manufacturing starts in September.

It's no bullshit, its science.

I dont care if the iphone didnt sell because there was a meteor shower spotted over north Texas. Androids sold like hotcakes, 100,000 a day!

http://moconews.net/article/419-google-is-activating-100000-phones-a-day-unveils-tethering-flash-more/

Android is a better OS, and I believe that in the long run it will be the #1 os in the world. It's gaining on Nokia...fucking NOKIA!

Iphone is pop, just like the backstreet boys, tamagotchi and the bedazzler.

These hands... They look like such strong hands....

Oh and kickass the google app has latitude and I've used it quite a few times... We will say that if you want to buy a phone to change it then the android is the one to buy if you want a phone that you can't change and don't need to cuz it works then iPhone is for u...

I'm happy in my little iPhone box lol

im selling my 3gs and getting the 4 on the 24th.

God damn iphones are sechs

Its the best and most user friendly OS a consumer can buy and that will not change anytime soon bro. When they go to verizon, expect to see a massive drop in droid sales and a massive spike in iphone sales. I would bet more money than you have wrapped up in your audi on that bub. It doesnt matter to the average person what OS a phone runs, it matters if it works and if its user friendly. Put simply, the iphone is like a Ferrari and the droid is like a Corvette. Both are nice cars and capable of similar performance, but one is still a sexier, more desirable Ferrari.

im selling my 3gs and getting the 4 on the 24th.

God damn iphones are sechs

Its the best and most user friendly OS a consumer can buy and that will not change anytime soon bro. When they go to verizon, expect to see a massive drop in droid sales and a massive spike in iphone sales. I would bet more money than you have wrapped up in your audi on that bub. It doesnt matter to the average person what OS a phone runs, it matters if it works and if its user friendly. Put simply, the iphone is like a Ferrari and the droid is like a Corvette. Both are nice cars and capable of similar performance, but one is still way sexier than the other.

Hey, lets not bring my broken audi into this.

But I agree

You're right. Iphone shit is everywhere. But the phone has been out for a while, and its been popular for a while. But you mention that you need to go buy a $150 adapter to make it work with your bose thing in your car. Android and other phone manufacturers follow the standards, where Iphone doesnt...

Actually, I have to buy a $150 adapter because GM was too cheap to add an aux input to a vehicle that cost $40k new.

So doing my own research, looks like i oS4 is released on the 21st.

How much does everyone think a mint 3GS 16gb will go for in say July / August? Wondering what my final out of pocket will be if I upgrade to an iPhone 4 (just switched to AT&T/iPhone a couple months ago).

How much does everyone think a mint 3GS 16gb will go for in say July / August? Wondering what my final out of pocket will be if I upgrade to an iPhone 4 (just switched to AT&T/iPhone a couple months ago).

I am going to be hawking mine for $500. Especially if I unlock it.

Why not just update the OS and see if that gets you what you want? I have a Gs and love it. I know from my many years of investing in camera gear that it's not worth it to do a single generation jump. Wait at least two.