8+ years in the making

You'll be so happy to have that nice smooth tarmac... Until they do what they did at 5th and Dublin RD. They repaved part of the intersection and only a couple months later there are spraypaint marks showing where they plan to cut it up...

Now if they would do Federated Blvd and Bent Tree so I can go The Anderson's and not blow my suspension out. Throw in Reflections Drive too because my run over to Sam's club is coming up too and I hate driving that road.

Now if they would do Federated Blvd and Bent Tree so I can go The Anderson's and not blow my suspension out. Throw in Reflections Drive too because my run over to Sam's club is coming up too and I hate driving that road.

No kidding... Federated sucketh ass, especially when I have a Chipotle craving :(

oh shit... SFB is horrible, and i only drive it going to/from your place, or sometimes to my brothers, but usually i go up watt rd

that's what most people do (including me)...only downside is that a LOT of residents in this neighborhood still do well over the 25mph even with the roads being as bad as they are. once it's resurfaced, it's going to become the autobahn.

^yes, this...sean refuses to drive his mazda down those roads...snouffer needs attention, too...i have to travel that road every day to get to my house/work :(

So I've been in touch with Kokosing for the last two days because they have yet to send a single crew member or truck to our neighborhood. It's pretty funny because they are now 4 days behind schedule on a project that was scheduled to take a total of 10. Reason being, "the weather has pushed our schedule back a couple of days, so, we’re a little behind schedule."

It hasn't rained here during the day ALL FUCKING WEEK!

Mr. Young the project manager also would like ME to relay their new schedule to my fellow residents to keep in them in the loop.

WTF?

They've been planning this project out for months.

Get to work you fuckers!

Mr. Taylor-

I am the project engineer for Kokosing Construction Company on this project. I apologize for the inconvenience on your street regarding the parking situation. The weather has pushed our schedule back a couple of days, so, we’re a little behind schedule. We will begin milling on Strawberry Farms tomorrow morning. We will be milling Strawberry Farms, Wintergreen, and Magnolia Blossom. We will be there for 3 days performing this work, finishing up on Monday of next week.

Once the milling is completed, you can travel on the milled surface. As of now, we plan to mobilize our asphalt paving crew into Strawberry Farms next Friday, June 25th, as is common in our industry, weather will have a major impact on our schedule. Please bear with us as we try to complete this work in your neighborhood without disrupting your daily lives too much.

If you could pass this info onto others in your area, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Nick Young

Kokosing Construction Company, Inc.

Office Phone: 614-212-5665

Mobile Phone: 614-394-2213

Fax: 614-212-5711

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Young,

Just so I'm understanding this completely, Kokosing will now be starting this project 4 days late because there was rain in the forecast? There has yet to be any rain in this neighborhood (other than at night) so far this week. I'm not sure how you all can be behind schedule when Kokosing was the group that made the schedule and put out no parking notifications nearly two weeks ago.

It seems that since the paving will not begin till the 25th (a day after the entire project was originally scheduled to be completed) many residents of this area will be inconvenienced even longer due to the forecast. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to pass this info on to the hundreds living in this neighborhood, or why Kokosing would actually ask a resident to do the leg work they should take upon themselves by keeping the residents of this area informed.

Hopefully this project goes off without a hitch, because at the rate it's starting out, who knows how delayed this project will end up being for Strawberry Farms and it's residents.

Have a good day, and try to keep dry,

-Tim Taylor

Just so you know, I"m so adamant about them getting this road fixed so I don't have to install round 4 of suspension on my car.

Guest tbutera2112

lol i used to fly through strawberry farms, bad roads and all...and those pussy speed humps can be hit at speed no problem, hell they make it a fun drive, along with the little roundabouts that are more like a slalom...oh how i heart strawberry farms

watt road is that shitty little road thats like 1 car wide isnt it? if so, i used to travel that road till a deer ran out in front of me one day....seriously, a deer, in the middle of a damn neighborhood in westerville...not cool lol

I agree with you. I cant drive down federated without swurving like a drunk or driving in the center lane or all over the place it sucks ass, and same with the little road behind target/sams club. They have put enough fucking tar in the pot holes back there to repave that shit. Some roads are just fucking ridicolous.

Also, they started doing that shit (pothole fills) in my neighborhood and now i have to swurve around here too.