Need some opinions :)

Bhobs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In MY opinion, it is not professional. You WILL be limited in career choices, on first impression alone. If your career is ink friendly, go for it!

However, if it is something you can always cover up (long sleeves), and you are okay with it, go for it!

KillJoy

PS - Pics once you get it! :D

In MY opinion, it is not professional. You WILL be limited in career choices, on first impression alone. If your career is ink friendly, go for it!

However, if it is something you can always cover up (long sleeves), and you are okay with it, go for it!

KillJoy

Well I work in a professional place but for some reason they are cool with tats and piercings lol so idk ha

Im a girl, and definitely a big fan of tats (I have 6 so far..) And I think a half sleeve would look awesome on you!!! You are really pretty, so i'd definitely go with something girly & cute.. I hate when pretty girls have ugly tattoos :-/

Im a girl, and definitely a big fan of tats (I have 6 so far..) And I think a half sleeve would look awesome on you!!! You are really pretty, so i'd definitely go with something girly & cute.. I hate when pretty girls have ugly tattoos :-/

Aw thanks :) I already have 7 and I love love love tats I cant stop lol. I am thinking of water, flowers maybe a coy in there I found a few hot ones that are so pretty that I gave to my tattoo guy to see what he can come up with. I also hate when pretty girls get ugly tats as well lol!

from your pics, your a pretty chick, your hubby should be proud but i think there is a point of over doing it on the sleeves tho......kinda like your pretty now, sleeves arent gonna change that

but its your body dont let anyone else choose for you :)

if you do get them post em up

The thing I don't quite understand about people that get tats is that they never think about what they are going to look like when they are much older. I once told a friend who got a Jesus fish on her foot "what are you going to do in 20 years when that Jesus fish is suddenly a Jesus whale"? It has nothing to do with the religious symbolism, but I feel like people don't think things through.

So no, I don't think its a good idea. You may feel that you work for a place that doesn't care, but have you thought about what would happen if you would lose that job? Just food for thought.

girls with sleeves are awesome if they are done right. dont be scared about the career choices comment..although true, but a professional atmosphere would have you wearing professional clothing that will cover it. my fiance is getting a half sleeve and i have a sleeve as well. we both work at cardinal and its not a big deal. i think i saw you at hell city...

The thing I don't quite understand about people that get tats is that they never think about what they are going to look like when they are much older. I once told a friend who got a Jesus fish on her foot "what are you going to do in 20 years when that Jesus fish is suddenly a Jesus whale"? It has nothing to do with the religious symbolism, but I feel like people don't think things through.

So no, I don't think its a good idea. You may feel that you work for a place that doesn't care, but have you thought about what would happen if you would lose that job? Just food for thought.

when your 60 you wont care what you look like...ink and needles now are far different than they were 20 years ago.

girls with sleeves are awesome if they are done right. dont be scared about the career choices comment..although true, but a professional atmosphere would have you wearing professional clothing that will cover it. my fiance is getting a half sleeve and i have a sleeve as well. we both work at cardinal and its not a big deal. i think i saw you at hell city...

yeah true ...I was at hell city on that saturday :)

Well I work in a professional place but for some reason they are cool with tats and piercings lol so idk ha

Fast forward to the next job though. Love Tats and you have a great look, but I wouldn't go overboard. Keep it tasteful and share enough to get the mind of the onlooker thinking but nothing more.

Just my thoughts.

KillJoy

+1

my vote is no, plain and simple. sure, your current job is tatoo friendly, but that may not always be the case. a couple tatoos here and there---fine. a whole arm completely covered with tatoos makes you hard to take serious--right or wrong, its fact.

I absolutely love my tattoos, and so far all but one of them I wont even be able to see in 20 years. All of mine are easy to cover up for work, and I think a half sleeve would be easy as well. Tattoos are becoming more and more accepted in the workplace, I think.