Need some opinions :)

Bhobs

Matt why lol? Would it make you feel better if I cut my hair ;)

You know I am all about the hair cut!

You work hard on your arms, don't go covering them up. What you have so far is all nice and tasteful. I don't think you will be the type everyone is talking about with regretting the tats later in life, but I do think you might regret the half sleeve. Just give it lots of thought. You and Ryan are very spontaneous.

But, like your hair, I am slowly getting used to the constant change. LOL. It is your and Ryan's body ;) so do what makes you happy though. What did he say?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I am all about the hair cut!

You work hard on your arms, don't go covering them up. What you have so far is all nice and tasteful. I don't think you will be the type everyone is talking about with regretting the tats later in life, but I do think you might regret the half sleeve. Just give it lots of thought. You and Ryan are very spontaneous.

But, like your hair, I am slowly getting used to the constant change. LOL. It is your and Ryan's body ;) so do what makes you happy though. What did he say?

Aw friend you know I value your opinion even when it comes to my hair cuts LOL. Ryan of course is all for it but he doesnt care if I get one or not lol same way I feel about tats he gets I think they are hot as hell on guys so im a fan :)

Aw friend you know I value your opinion even when it comes to my hair cuts LOL. Ryan of course is all for it but he doesnt care if I get one or not lol same way I feel about tats he gets I think they are hot as hell on guys so im a fan :)

Whatever makes ya happy buddy. :cool:

Post up some ideas. That might help me picture it better.

Does not matter its what you care about not others.

But thats the point we're trying to make. Does it really not matter what others care about? Especially when it comes to things like employment, getting loans, first impressions when meeting someone for the first time...all can be effected by this. It really is a lot to think about.

But thats the point we're trying to make. Does it really not matter what others care about? Especially when it comes to things like employment, getting loans, first impressions when meeting someone for the first time...all can be effected by this. It really is a lot to think about.

That is a good point. When it comes to getting a job and things of that nature first impression is everything. However if I meet someone and they dont like me tattoos or no tattoos then I dont give a fuck lol :) I just like to see different points on the subject in general either way I make my decision for myself but its interesting to see how people think about this.

my opinion is girls with strategically placed tats are sexy as hell, but sleeves and full body tats well that all depends on what the tat is and how well its done, I've seen very few females that are attractive after getting sleeves or full body tats, but its all about what you want not others as stated above

I just can't help but thinking, while it might be hot now, when you are 50+ it might just look kind of odd. This seems to be different for old men -- but would be weird if my grandma had a sleeve.

example: get a tattoo of a horse on your boob, well when your 60-70 yrs old that horse will turn into a giraffe

I have been debating wether or not to get a half sleeve done lol. I want something colorful and pretty ...what are you thoughts on woman having sleeves? Just curious..

A bartender i work with got an alice in wonderland theme on her arms, top of her shoulder down to her elbow i believe. I cant remember exactly whats in it but its very nicely done.

Some people see it as unprofessional, some dont really care.. the sad truth is that most think its unprofessional.

Do what you feel is best. If you need a job in the future they make a lot of nice long sleeve shirts to get you through that interview and training period ;). As long as its feminine and easy on the eye I say go for it!

I always liked Brian Stetzer's take on things..."My father told me to never have a tatoo that a judge could see". In many cases today, I think you can interpret "judge" in many different ways.

As long as you're fine with the idea of regularly covering it up then it could be worth it to you, but consider that you're going to have to make that continual effort/sacrifice in order to have it.

Do you already have something on your side/ribs? I've always thought that a nice flowing piece on a woman's side/ribs looked good if done well. That could be a way to have a nice big piece you could be proud of without all of the pitfalls of having it on your arm. The people you wanted to see it still would.

I always liked Brian Stetzer's take on things..."My father told me to never have a tatoo that a judge could see". In many cases today, I think you can interpret "judge" in many different ways.

As long as you're fine with the idea of regularly covering it up then it could be worth it to you, but consider that you're going to have to make that continual effort/sacrifice in order to have it.

Do you already have something on your side/ribs? I've always thought that a nice flowing piece on a woman's side/ribs looked good if done well. That could be a way to have a nice big piece you could be proud of without all of the pitfalls of having it on your arm. The people you wanted to see it still would.

I have 7 tattoos I do have a large one starting at my hip bone up to under my arm (cherry blossom tree) I would prob get another one on the other side which after some thought I am leaning towards because to be honest I dont even wear long sleeves to work in the winter lol so it may be something that I regret ...

My side piece is in this thread

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78548&highlight=tattoo

+1

my vote is no, plain and simple. sure, your current job is tatoo friendly, but that may not always be the case. a couple tatoos here and there---fine. a whole arm completely covered with tatoos makes you hard to take serious--right or wrong, its fact.

I agree. As an employer, I wont hire someone that has a ton of tats no matter how qualified.